• I have no clue.

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters

ASMR Amour

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it is better to be a higher number. I don't know for sure though so don't quote me on it. It was just based of guessing that I came to that conclusion.

ProXima123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have tubebuddy and I do occasionally 'use' it. I believe it is definitely safe.

Reactions: ASMR Amour
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This app sounds pretty cool if your churning out high volume videos with a view to taking your channel to another level, however its worth checking their pricing structure against their products as you want the flexibility of being able to unsubscribe from their service without a negative effect on your videos - some features such as special embeds on your website leave me wondering what happens if you set this up then later on cancel your service, how might this effect your fancy embed? Would you retain this?? Same question may apply to other products.

The BBQ Chef

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So by paying for a subscription on Tubebuddy you get free access to the website "Audio Hero" for royalty free music.
My question would be, If I made a video whilst I was paying for the service, what would happen if I cancel my paid membership with Tubebuddy. Does it mean that video would be open to a copyright strike as I would effectively no longer be a member of Audio Hero?
The T's & C's on the website do not make it clear.

Paola Varela

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I think I'm gonna try it soon, however I'm not entirely sure on what it does? Can someone be a little bit more specific on how it works and its functions? Anyone that has used it before, do you recommend it?

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
So by paying for a subscription on Tubebuddy you get free access to the website "Audio Hero" for royalty free music.
My question would be, If I made a video whilst I was paying for the service, what would happen if I cancel my paid membership with Tubebuddy. Does it mean that video would be open to a copyright strike as I would effectively no longer be a member of Audio Hero?
The T's & C's on the website do not make it clear.
I would contact TubeBuddy and ask

eroM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What I'd like to hear more from people are actual statistics on how implementing this tool increased the metrics of their channel. Take a month before using TB and then a month after or something. It's basically a big A/B test. But is it worth it? Anyone care to chime in with their figures?

Reactions: Fiasco

GrannyGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
This is a really old thread and I've scanned through a lot of the messages for answers. I've seen YT Buddy a lot, I even downloaded it but then read a few comments where people's accounts were banned from using it. I'm keen to use it but don't want to risk my account being banned. As it's an old thread and many people have said they are going to try it, can you please do an update in relation to any issues you might have had with yt.
Thanks in advance :)

CTAC

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Isn't it better to use the VidIQ chrome extension for better YouTube optimization? I use this extension and so far without complaints. Everything is completely satisfied. Especially the possibility of mass editing prompts and end savers.