• No. Of Course it is not.

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I have no clue.

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters

Phil @ TubeBuddy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey Gang, Phil from TubeBuddy here. You're probably seen our banners around the site before.

We've spent the last 6 months building a really amazing tool for YouTubers that will save you time, get your videos discovered, help you connect with your audience and build your brand on YouTube. It's a browser plugin called TubeBuddy and it integrates directly into YouTube's website.

We've been long-time fans of YTTalk and have a lot of YTTalkers using TubeBuddy so we decided to pay for some advertising here to answer questions, get feedback and chat with our users :)

You can download TubeBuddy for free as well as see a full list of features by visiting
https://www.TubeBuddy.com

Thanks and looking forward to talking!
Phil

Last edited:

Seroths

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hello,
Trying your plugin right now.
Last time there was a Annotation Bulk feature, it was banned by youtube.
Waht about this one ? Are you sure it doesn't violate the ToS of youtube ?

Super Pawsitive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Seems like an awesome app. I'll check it out tomorrow when I'm actually on my comp. Looks promising.

BijutsuYoukai

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can attest that TubeBuddy is super useful. I like to use the Tag Explorer after I scratch up some tags of my own to see if I missed any bases that might have applied. The annotation copying is also very convenient and saves a lot of time, especially when annotating up my older playlists.

I've been tempted to play with the canned reponses, but I've been wondering. Is it totally automated, to both comments and subs, or do I have to specifically send a canned response to a user?

Reactions: Smurfson

Phil @ TubeBuddy

I've Got It
Reaction score
hello,
Trying your plugin right now.
Last time there was a Annotation Bulk feature, it was banned by youtube.
Waht about this one ? Are you sure it doesn't violate the ToS of youtube ?
Thanks for giving it a shot Seroths. What do you think so far? TubeBuddy doesn't do anything against the TOS and the only stuff that we automate are things done to your own account. So it's not like you can use TubeBuddy to spam the world or anything. We actually have a contact at YouTube in Los Angeles who we discuss TubeBuddy with so he would let us know about anything that would even come close to violating the TOS[DOUBLEPOST=1432650701,1432650641][/DOUBLEPOST]
Seems like an awesome app. I'll check it out tomorrow when I'm actually on my comp. Looks promising.
Let us know how it goes. And make sure to tell us any features you can think of that would save time on YouTube or help you out in any way. All our tools come from users just like yourself.[DOUBLEPOST=1432651114][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can attest that TubeBuddy is super useful. I like to use the Tag Explorer after I scratch up some tags of my own to see if I missed any bases that might have applied. The annotation copying is also very convenient and saves a lot of time, especially when annotating up my older playlists.

I've been tempted to play with the canned reponses, but I've been wondering. Is it totally automated, to both comments and subs, or do I have to specifically send a canned response to a user?
Good question. When it comes to contacting other people on YouTube, you have to specifically send a response. There is a fine line we don't want to cross when it comes to automation and that is - contacting other people. We don't want TubeBuddy to be able to be used in a 'spammy' way at all. I know other people have used TubeBuddy in conjunction with other browser automation tools to do bulk automated sending but we don't really condone that. The one exception is contacting your subscribers. When someone subscribes to you, they are opting-in to your content. So - we are working on some tools that will help you contact all your subscribers. Most likely it will be someone outside of YouTube like an email list of all your subscribers.

And thanks for the kind words and glad TubeBuddy is helping you!

LDClaudius

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Let me give that a try while I'm working on multiple projects.

Reactions: wildvideo4

joeline

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok everyone, I just downloaded the Tube Buddy plugin and i'm gonna try it out tomorow. It sounds like a great tool and I really saw it advertising on this site but never quite knew what it did. Thank you for the information and I will post a one month review of this cool product.

Phil @ TubeBuddy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Ok everyone, I just downloaded the Tube Buddy plugin and i'm gonna try it out tomorow. It sounds like a great tool and I really saw it advertising on this site but never quite knew what it did. Thank you for the information and I will post a one month review of this cool product.
Great Joeline - looking forward to hearing back.