Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorpheus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I'm a new youtuber (Jorpheus), I'm Irish and 18 years old. I only have 9 subscribers after a week of uploading but hope to increase that! Hoping to find some people to collab with on fifa, gta, minecraft and probably the division when it comes out! Get back to me? :coolshades:

Lrulesok

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I may do fifa

Jorpheus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo, I was thinking about doing a weekly series where I play another youtuber on fifa (best out of three) and upload it to youtube if anyones interested message me or add me on skype - jorpheus11

Jorpheus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I'm looking for people to play fifa, minecraft, BO3 and the division, when it comes out, with. The only requirement is that youre over the age of 15.

Giant Leap Gaming

Life is GREAT!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I'm a new youtuber (Jorpheus), I'm Irish and 18 years old. I only have 9 subscribers after a week of uploading but hope to increase that! Hoping to find some people to collab with on fifa, gta, minecraft and probably the division when it comes out! Get back to me? :coolshades:
Hey bro. I am looking for someone to collab with as well. I play a lot of the games that you are talking about. However, I don't know if you are still looking to collab, considering how old this post is.

ItsRobo

Reaction score
Im in i got all those games my psn is Robokopter22 im 16yrs old

Status
Not open for further replies.