Majerecarn

Reaction score
Okay so if you haven't yet been on my channel, then I do (or try to do) weekly Q&A videos!
With so many Q&A videos to be made, I need even more questions!

Normally my past videos have had averagely 4/5 questions, however, I want to make this next one a big one, with at least maybe 15/20 questions to really make a good quality video.

All users who ask a question will be given credit in the description (check out my other Q&As to see how)
#AskMeAnything is what I like to use on Twitter so you can use that if you want down below!

AND REMEMBER GUYS! Don't limit the questions, literally AskMeAnything you want, do not make it just about Youtube/gaming/vlogging (unless you want to know more about that) but I want to see questions that make me think or that ask me about my life etc, I want to be amazed at the creativity of the questions!

I've been talking for way too long now, please get asking, ask as many questions as you want, I will include ALL questions in my video!

Thanks guys!
Stay awesome!

Mom Jessica

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If you had to live on one food for the rest of your life what would it be?

Reactions: Majerecarn

Majerecarn

Reaction score
I've got a couple questions so far but I'm currently 2 weeks late for my Q&A :p

If you could #AskMeAnything that would be great! let your mind go wild and ask me anything!

I'll answer all questions :)
Thanks!

Majerecarn

Reaction score
If you had to live on one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Video is up now! If you want to check it out look on my channel :)[DOUBLEPOST=1448825809,1448825785][/DOUBLEPOST]
Whats been the most awkward moment of your life so far!?
Video is up now! If you wanna check it out look on my channel! :)

Reactions: Michael Lunatic