Roger Baumann

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We are KOTCH (Knights of the Cimmerian Hearts) and we are 5 friends that work on this channel. Our content consist of funny moments, let's plays, vlogs, guides, horror games, gears of war, gmod, and plenty more! We have 155 subs if that matters, but your subscriber count does not matter to us.

All of us will play anything and are willing to give games a try. We also play on the following platforms: PC, Xbox One, and PS4.

We do have a good microphone, have great editing software, and upload videos regularly.

Our goal is to make this become our full time in the future and we want to support other youtubers out there.

Finally we are looking for people 18+, must be kind, passionate, and want to have fun!

Contact me either on here or by e-mail: rbaumann234@gmail.com

Or you can contact all of us by our channel e-mail: kotchistation@gmail

We look forward to seeing you on the battlefield

Reactions: DragonFinderOfVenus

DragonFinderOfVenus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm interested in working with you guys. I'll have a look at your videos but I like the vibe I'm getting from what you've written about your work. You guys seem to be really committed to your videos :D I'm going to wait a couple of weeks before sending you an e-mail though. I'm not quite 18 yet haha :O

Olroy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm interested in working with you guys. I'll have a look at your videos but I like the vibe I'm getting from what you've written about your work. You guys seem to be really committed to your videos :D I'm going to wait a couple of weeks before sending you an e-mail though. I'm not quite 18 yet haha :O
I don't think they're gonna deny you if you're that close lol, the age restriction is most likely to filter out less mature applicants, which a few weeks honestly doesn't make a difference in terms of maturity

DragonFinderOfVenus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't think they're gonna deny you if you're that close lol, the age restriction is most likely to filter out less mature applicants, which a few weeks honestly doesn't make a difference in terms of maturity
Haha yeah you're right. I have no idea why I said that if I'm honest.

DragonFinderOfVenus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you mind an almost 17 year old? I aint no squeaker thats for sure. But ive four years of youtube experience. I can edit and play most things under the sun, and ive plenty of equipment for recording. Might you consider me? :)
Haha I'm basically in the same boat as you to be honest! :)

IGotTheMeats

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ive got a PS4 so if you'd lke to collab, Thatd be awesome!