Services Intros/Outros and 2D Motion Graphics for FREE!

ESD

Hi there!

I am a video editor that is looking to build up a portfolio of work, I'm happy to create Intro/Outros as well as 2D Motion Graphics for your videos.

For the intros/outros I use Premiere Pro and for the graphics, I use After Effects.

Here is a selection of screenshots showing my latest 2D Animation made in After Effects:
WUbwwwZ.png

9TdTqOr.png

e4HZ4Lx.png

0UpkgkI.png

A few things to note:
- I am not a Graphics Designer and will not design logos, fonts or graphics for you. I can animate these, but you must provide them.
- I am currently only able to animate 2D Graphics, so please don't ask for 3D.
- I consider intros to be between 5 and 20 seconds long, I will not be editing full videos or animating huge sequences.
- My services are free, but I will say no if it seems that a project is something that I can't achieve.
- Shout outs or donations are always welcomed, but not necessary!

If there's anything that you'd like to arrange with me, please just drop me message on here and I look forward to working with you!

May i ask for one? At the moment I have an intro that is like really badly animated, because i just made an image shake.

I want generally the same image, but i want this to be more animated and better sound effects you know? Im not sure how you do things, but just let me know! I dont really have any idea what i would want specifically.

Reactions: ESD
Hello, I was wondering if you could make me a simple 2D intro, my channel is based around minecraft and agar.io if that helps you if you want to contact me for more information my skype is: Slushybunion

Thanks,

Slushybunion

May i ask for one? At the moment I have an intro that is like really badly animated, because i just made an image shake.

I want generally the same image, but i want this to be more animated and better sound effects you know? Im not sure how you do things, but just let me know! I dont really have any idea what i would want specifically.

Hi!

Sure, I can put something together for you, would you like the same sort of font and colour scheme? I'd be able to find a royalty free sound to fit the animation, just like your current intro.

I'll get started on something this evening and will probably have something for you tomorrow!

Hello, I was wondering if you could make me a simple 2D intro, my channel is based around minecraft and agar.io if that helps you if you want to contact me for more information my skype is: Slushybunion

Thanks,

Slushybunion

Hi!

I can put something together for you! Do you have any ideas of how you'd like it to look or would you rather I just do anything?

Hello, I would like an intro if you wouldn't mind. Just something simple would be nice, my channel is mainly based around Nintendo content, & my channel name is Natendo98

Hello, I would like an intro if you wouldn't mind. Just something simple would be nice, my channel is mainly based around Nintendo content, & my channel name is Natendo98
Hi!

Yeah sure thing! It'll probably be a day or two before you get it as the other two guys before you are waiting, so I'll put something together and let you know once I have! :)

Hey, may I request an intro if that's okay? I like the baisic 2D style. My channel is based around games mainly Cod, Fifa etc channel name is Christorious

Back