Services Intros/Outros and 2D Motion Graphics for FREE!

Hi , I would like a channel intro and outro if thats okay . My channel name is VM . I don't want it longer than 5 sec . I have a channel logo and it would be great if you could integrate it into the intro . Thanks in advance!

id like a intro/outro from you if possible that be awsome cool yea do you have email or how can we chat further about details?

Hi there ESD, Please could you make a simple intro like the one you displayed on this thread but with QuadSceptre instead of ESD? Thanks in advance and thanks for doing this for the YouTube community

Hey, can you make me an intro that is simple yet a bit intricate looking (something pretty similar to what you have shown) as I think it is neat and would help convey my personality to people. Just have it state my name for the content (doesn't need to be long). I look forward to hearing from you! :)

I am currently in a project of an animated series for youtube. The group that I'm in needs an animator, I don't know if that falls within your line of work or not. We already have the characters designed and we have quite a few voice actors as well. We're currently waiting for music and an animator. If you would like some details please Contact me at Coke08killer@gmail.com
Also if you're interested I would like to see some of your work to get an idea of your experience and overall skill Level.

Hello!! I'm super interested in your offer!! I have an intro I made that im not super proud of and I would love to shout you out for a new one! I need it to be short, like no more than 5 seconds. And it can be really simple too, with some light, and fun audio. The one requirement is that the focus of the animation is my logo (my profile pic). Thank you so much!!!View attachment 35597

hey i wanted to request some outros and intros for my videos on my youtube channel. i got the layout for my outro just need someone to help put my videos in them cause i'm not all sure how to even do that.

my skype is wi1dace so just add me if you have it

Back