Services Intros/Outros and 2D Motion Graphics for FREE!

ESD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi there!

I am a video editor that is looking to build up a portfolio of work, I'm happy to create Intro/Outros as well as 2D Motion Graphics for your videos.

For the intros/outros I use Premiere Pro and for the graphics, I use After Effects.

Here is a selection of screenshots showing my latest 2D Animation made in After Effects:

A few things to note:
- I am not a Graphics Designer and will not design logos, fonts or graphics for you. I can animate these, but you must provide them.
- I am currently only able to animate 2D Graphics, so please don't ask for 3D.
- I consider intros to be between 5 and 20 seconds long, I will not be editing full videos or animating huge sequences.
- My services are free, but I will say no if it seems that a project is something that I can't achieve.
- Shout outs or donations are always welcomed, but not necessary!

If there's anything that you'd like to arrange with me, please just drop me message on here and I look forward to working with you!

LunaNoshi

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
May i ask for one? At the moment I have an intro that is like really badly animated, because i just made an image shake.

I want generally the same image, but i want this to be more animated and better sound effects you know? Im not sure how you do things, but just let me know! I dont really have any idea what i would want specifically.

Reactions: ESD

Slushybunion

Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if you could make me a simple 2D intro, my channel is based around minecraft and agar.io if that helps you if you want to contact me for more information my skype is: Slushybunion

Thanks,

Slushybunion

ESD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
May i ask for one? At the moment I have an intro that is like really badly animated, because i just made an image shake.

I want generally the same image, but i want this to be more animated and better sound effects you know? Im not sure how you do things, but just let me know! I dont really have any idea what i would want specifically.
Hi!

Sure, I can put something together for you, would you like the same sort of font and colour scheme? I'd be able to find a royalty free sound to fit the animation, just like your current intro.

I'll get started on something this evening and will probably have something for you tomorrow!

ESD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello, I was wondering if you could make me a simple 2D intro, my channel is based around minecraft and agar.io if that helps you if you want to contact me for more information my skype is: Slushybunion

Thanks,

Slushybunion
Hi!

I can put something together for you! Do you have any ideas of how you'd like it to look or would you rather I just do anything?

Natendo 98

Reaction score
Hello, I would like an intro if you wouldn't mind. Just something simple would be nice, my channel is mainly based around Nintendo content, & my channel name is Natendo98

ESD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hello, I would like an intro if you wouldn't mind. Just something simple would be nice, my channel is mainly based around Nintendo content, & my channel name is Natendo98
Hi!

Yeah sure thing! It'll probably be a day or two before you get it as the other two guys before you are waiting, so I'll put something together and let you know once I have! :)

Reactions: Natendo 98

Natendo 98

Reaction score
Hi!

Yeah sure thing! It'll probably be a day or two before you get it as the other two guys before you are waiting, so I'll put something together and let you know once I have! :)
No rush! Thanks!!

Christorious

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, may I request an intro if that's okay? I like the baisic 2D style. My channel is based around games mainly Cod, Fifa etc channel name is Christorious

ESD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey, may I request an intro if that's okay? I like the baisic 2D style. My channel is based around games mainly Cod, Fifa etc channel name is Christorious
Hi there!

Sure thing, I'll get to work on it! What's the best way for me to send the intro to you?

Reactions: Christorious