Fluke

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hi you alright, i have just recently started a youtube channel where i upload daily gaming videos. I was just wondering if my videos are entertaining and what i should be doing to improve them.

wufu

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your videos are entertaining. The sound effects helped add dramatic effect. I would probably work on not sounding as monotone (You don't sound bad but I think it would be good to work on).

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I didn't think you were monotone. Your story is good, I liked it.

Not sure what your story has to do with Overwatch though. If you really need to play Overwatch while you tell this story, I would mute the game volume and use some different music in the background. As the Overwatch audio lends nothing to the story you're telling.

What would make this video a little more fun is actually showing your face while telling this story. I would love to see your facial reactions to this funny story.

You definitely have a gift for telling stories, use that to your advantage.

Last edited:

Fluke

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Your videos are entertaining. The sound effects helped add dramatic effect. I would probably work on not sounding as monotone (You don't sound bad but I think it would be good to work on).
Thanks! yeah i notice i sound very monotone and i am working on it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1466611698,1466611520][/DOUBLEPOST]
I didn't think you were monotone. Your story is good, I liked it.

Not sure what your story has to do with Overwatch though. If you really need to play Overwatch while you tell this story, I would mute the game volume and use some different music in the background. As the Overwatch audio lends nothing to the story you're telling.

What would make this video a little more fun is actually showing your face while telling this story. I would love to see your facial reactions to this funny story.

You definitely have a gift for telling stories, use that to your advantage.
WOW thanks i am thinking of incorporating face cam into my videos but i'm not 100% sure yet. I do really enjoy telling stories not too sure if i have a gift... but i can roll with that haha

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'm gonna subscribe to your channel and I'll check your next video. Hopefully it's another fun story.

wufu

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks! yeah i notice i sound very monotone and i am working on it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1466611698,1466611520][/DOUBLEPOST]
WOW thanks i am thinking of incorporating face cam into my videos but i'm not 100% sure yet. I do really enjoy telling stories not too sure if i have a gift... but i can roll with that haha
I would definitely use a facecam. It seems that it would work well with your channel.

Fluke

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I'm gonna subscribe to your channel and I'll check your next video. Hopefully it's another fun story.
Thanks means a lot, and you will have to wait and see :)[DOUBLEPOST=1466670095,1466670052][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would definitely use a facecam. It seems that it would work well with your channel.
Might have to invest in a webcam then for my future videos :)

Reactions: wufu

wufu

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks means a lot, and you will have to wait and see :)[DOUBLEPOST=1466670095,1466670052][/DOUBLEPOST]
Might have to invest in a webcam then for my future videos :)
Sounds Great!

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like your content and story. I can't wait for the next one!