Fluke

Hi you alright, i have just recently started a youtube channel where i upload daily gaming videos. I was just wondering if my videos are entertaining and what i should be doing to improve them.

Your videos are entertaining. The sound effects helped add dramatic effect. I would probably work on not sounding as monotone (You don't sound bad but I think it would be good to work on).

I didn't think you were monotone. Your story is good, I liked it.

Not sure what your story has to do with Overwatch though. If you really need to play Overwatch while you tell this story, I would mute the game volume and use some different music in the background. As the Overwatch audio lends nothing to the story you're telling.

What would make this video a little more fun is actually showing your face while telling this story. I would love to see your facial reactions to this funny story.

You definitely have a gift for telling stories, use that to your advantage.

Last edited:
Your videos are entertaining. The sound effects helped add dramatic effect. I would probably work on not sounding as monotone (You don't sound bad but I think it would be good to work on).
Thanks! yeah i notice i sound very monotone and i am working on it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1466611698,1466611520][/DOUBLEPOST]
I didn't think you were monotone. Your story is good, I liked it.

Not sure what your story has to do with Overwatch though. If you really need to play Overwatch while you tell this story, I would mute the game volume and use some different music in the background. As the Overwatch audio lends nothing to the story you're telling.

What would make this video a little more fun is actually showing your face while telling this story. I would love to see your facial reactions to this funny story.

You definitely have a gift for telling stories, use that to your advantage.
WOW thanks i am thinking of incorporating face cam into my videos but i'm not 100% sure yet. I do really enjoy telling stories not too sure if i have a gift... but i can roll with that haha

I'm gonna subscribe to your channel and I'll check your next video. Hopefully it's another fun story.

Thanks! yeah i notice i sound very monotone and i am working on it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1466611698,1466611520][/DOUBLEPOST]
WOW thanks i am thinking of incorporating face cam into my videos but i'm not 100% sure yet. I do really enjoy telling stories not too sure if i have a gift... but i can roll with that haha

I would definitely use a facecam. It seems that it would work well with your channel.

I'm gonna subscribe to your channel and I'll check your next video. Hopefully it's another fun story.
Thanks means a lot, and you will have to wait and see :)[DOUBLEPOST=1466670095,1466670052][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would definitely use a facecam. It seems that it would work well with your channel.
Might have to invest in a webcam then for my future videos :)

Back