How did you start?

• Total voters
The reason why I am doing youtube is because I want to entertain people with the music I make. I also want people to help. I make musicsheets so people who like a song don't have to play it on the piano by ear. If I have the sheetmusic for it it's a lot easier for them to play it.

I do it abecause i want to fullfill satisfaction. I do it because other YouTubers inspire me. Here's my YouTube if you would like to subscribe: UCaqLxttEq-FBueoX0Z0hsgw

I have just started but honestly I get an incredible high from simply creating!
My brain almost explodes with new ideas and creativity when I'm trying to come up with new ideas for videos.. like where do I start!? haha
Honestly YouTube is such a great community! I love that I feel I get to be myself all the way knowing that there will be people who will connect with me!

:)))

It's fun. I can practice my skills in a non-threatening place and make new friends who do the same while getting a few advertiser pennies tossed at me to help me maintain my equipment. My kids think it is cool that I have subscribers--or so they say. I also love writing and telling horror stories. It gives me a way to send my own stories in without being denied 10 times before being accepted.

Mainly though, I want to start a talk show with my google voice number and google hangouts so people can call in their paranormal experiences and we can record it on YouTube and let others hear it.

I do it because it's something I really enjoy. I love getting an idea and then spending the time and work to turn that idea into a video. Then I upload it hoping others will get some kind of enjoyment out of it. I started several years ago after watching others create their videos and how fun it looked and I wanted to also share my own creations. Also, I love creating videos because in years time, I can look back and see my own evolution over time and I feel as though I've left some small mark on the world that will carry on long after those times have passed.

I do it because I love the effort it takes to produce a video. I actually enjoy editing my videos more than creating them themselves. Gives me a real sense of productivity

I always had fun with recording stuff and putting it together, I still have some old stuff I recorded on VHS :D
What's better nowadays to upload and share videos you made than youtube?
Even tough I monetized 1 video and I'm interested in strategies on how to get views etc, I'm mainly using it to share videos with friends and watch playlists of videos I like ( getting feedback, more views and subscribers of course would be great :D ).

Last edited:
I do YouTube just to be able to interact with others. I'm not really a social person, so I wanted to do something which will allow me to finally have an effect on people and have people care.

Back