How did you start?

• Total voters
I was inspired by a youtuber to make a little extra money and it was a hobby. I was a home mechanic working on my own cars and filmed myself doing it to help others. During this early time is when I started to branch out and find other niches. I would love for it to be a full time job but I feel the risks too great so shall just keep it as a money making hobby.
It would be great to be able to do it as a full time job LOL! Just wanted to give you a friendly heads up, I tried to check out your channel and your link doesn't seem to work. Go into your profile on here and change your setting from "channel" to "user". Once you do that, you can go back onto one of your posts and check to see for yourself if it works. I know, it's odd, I had to same issue.

Just wanted to give you a friendly heads up, I tried to check out your channel and your link doesn't seem to work. Go into your profile on here and change your setting from "channel" to "user". Once you do that, you can go back onto one of your posts and check to see for yourself if it works. I know, it's odd, I had to same issue.

Thanks but you may notice my channel name as 'IDoNotShareMyChannelDetails'

Several reasons.

- General love of video games
- Lots of practice in video editing and graphics
- Want to break into the video game industry
- Enjoy setting up a goal and building a following

I do it because i like chaos in my life (as crazy as that sounds) and between balancing work/friends/family/fun with filming/planning/editing my life is chaotically peaceful.

I do it because i like challenges. Whether it's learning to film/edit/get used to seeing myself on camera, adapt to new youtube features, trying to hit my YT goals, or setting up big projects, there are plenty of new challenges.

I do it because it helps me to meet new people. Making youtube videos is not only a great conversation starter it's a great way to meet people. I love inviting people over to come be in the next videos and i always love when new people show up. I love when people come up to me and say "this is the guy that made that video that i showed you". I also have met many great people online talking on forums like this and through getting to know my subscribers.
Lastly, I do it because it's fun and it gives me something to do. Some people enjoy coming home and watching tv, but i like coming home and getting to work building things for my next video or staying up late editing and bringing the videos to life.
oh wow u think the same as me!! ur totally right

Sometimes it is quite seldom that certain people like the exact same thing(s) that you do. With YouTube, it's different. People go to your videos and watch through its entirety because that's what they were interested in - that is what they searched for. I YouTube because I want to share my interests with the world. While I don't get a crazy amount of views or have a large fanbase, I take pride in those 17 views on that one video. Or the other video with tons of comments on it from people who saw it. Either way, users on the site are viewing my content and getting involved with it, and that is just enough to make me happy.

I YouTube because it's the next step in our collective evolution. We're building a cell for ourselves, and the YouTube organ is the next conduit towards framing that structure. We've intuitively constructed a parameter by which we can reflect on ourselves, as in a mirror, and see who we are in a collective sense, rather than an individual sense.
We've instinctively recreated what nature does every day: using technology as a means of stretching our selves out a little further, in the hopes of reaching the eternal life that awaits us.
:-D
It's beautiful if you asked me. And that's why I'm playing my part in it.

Personally I love the idea of sharing your experiences. Im an artist, so Im constantly looking for ways to express my personality anywhere. YouTube allows to paint my personality unto a video. Whatever your reason is to inform or to express YouTube/Videos is/are a beautiful medium for sharing content since it is so visually demanding.

Back