How did you start?

• Total voters
Here we are heading towards the 20 YouTube stats that you should know being a marketer. Using these stats will let you boost your marketing strategy for the brands at a bigger scale youtube blue .

I haven't done much over the last 4 years, but now I've started uploading a bit again.

I do YouTube because I love making stuff and sharing with others, and reading their comments. And seeing your channel grow over time is obviously a nice feeling.

I'm trying to do something productive. When I shot my first few videos, I was very confused. But the more videos I made, the less embarrassment became. It helped to get rid of mega-uncertainty. This time I also use software for graphic design, video editing and recording. It has become a really fun hobby. I always look at my channel and am proud of what I did. It gives me great pleasure when others like content.

Last edited:
I do it because I gave up wanting to work in film and TV… With YouTube I don’t need anyone else to make my dreams come true. My YT channel is my own network I control.. :)

There are many reasons why people use YouTube, the world’s largest video-sharing platform. Some of the common reasons are:

To watch or listen to music videos, podcasts, documentaries, tutorials, live streams, and other types of content.

To learn new skills, hobbies, languages, or topics from experts, educators, or enthusiasts.

To express themselves creatively, artistically, or humorously by uploading their own videos or creating playlists.

To connect with other people who share their interests, passions, opinions, or experiences.

To support their favorite creators, channels, or causes by subscribing, liking, commenting, or donating.

To discover new trends, perspectives, cultures, or opportunities from around the world.

YouTube is a versatile and powerful platform that can offer entertainment, education, inspiration, and community to its users.

Back