Gaming You Wonna Collab? Read this Sweet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRBenji

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Y'all, as the days of joining this beautiful community have gone by (3 Days) my subs are slowly going up even though ive not put much content out I'm still thinking of news content to create that includes collabs, with anybody, male/female, any age above maybe 17. i can collabe with any game what so ever that is on pc or PS4. leave a comment down below or go to my facebook page and comment 'also hit the like button(;' and ill message you

Facebook Page is : https://www.facebook.com/Mr-Benji-478529402196652/timeline

Reactions: Anibal and Klunk

Klunk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd love to do stuff with you.
Some stuff about me you might wanne know :p. I'm a 19 year old dude who is currently studying game design. ( this is like the basic stuff about me :p ).
My skype is kenshinklunk if you'd like to use that.

yeah, i look forward to hear from you.
Klunk

Last edited:

TheViralKing

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do bo3 on ps4 and noticed that you do to, we should play sometimes

MRBenji

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do bo3 on ps4 and noticed that you do to, we should play sometimes
I messaged you back on youtube dude:)[DOUBLEPOST=1453830913,1453830850][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd love to do stuff with you.
Some stuff about me you might wanne know :p. I'm a 19 year old dude who is currently studying game design. ( this is like the basic stuff about me :p ).
My skype is kenshinklunk if you'd like to use that.

yeah, i look forward to hear from you.
Klunk
thats cool man, what game design? i think we will get along great as Ive created a few games in my time;) message me on my facebook page and we can talk!

MRBenji

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ola' okay so this kinda comes under collabs, i have a video i want to make but i need others help, so heres the dealio, if you have a fail/funny/angry clip of any duration you want to share that you find funny, i would like to use these clips in a top 5 or top 10 depending on the amount of support i get, your links will be in the description of the video and i will make it 100% clear the clip belongs to you,,,,, so i was wondering if you could help a brother out

Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/Mr-Benji-478529402196652/timeline

Happy youtubing!!!

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Ola' okay so this kinda comes under collabs, i have a video i want to make but i need others help, so heres the dealio, if you have a fail/funny/angry clip of any duration you want to share that you find funny, i would like to use these clips in a top 5 or top 10 depending on the amount of support i get, your links will be in the description of the video and i will make it 100% clear the clip belongs to you,,,,, so i was wondering if you could help a brother out

Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/Mr-Benji-478529402196652/timeline

Happy youtubing!!!
I have a few that you might like, I'm pretty sure the ones of me getting hurt are more of what you're looking for, but I threw a variety in there.

Me getting stun gunned on the tongue

Accidental punch to my balls

Guy wipes out in a chariot being pulled by an ostrich

Slight bikini malfunction at 0:27

7 week old Weimaraner puppy falling in slow motion

Dalmatian puppy slipping into a canal

Tiny dog makes fools out of bigger dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.