Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Preach, I hate how difficult it is to blow up when you wanna do your own thing and now follow the trends. I would say keep doing you girl. One day it'll pay off <3

Reactions: BamaGuyRTR

BamaGuyRTR

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Preach, I hate how difficult it is to blow up when you wanna do your own thing and now follow the trends. I would say keep doing you girl. One day it'll pay off <3
I watched a couple of your videos, one of them being the Canon T7i unboxing. You're pretty funny and I like the editing.

I bought the Canon 70D back in 2015 and it's a really nice camera but I'm really wishing I waited for the 80D. You can do some things with the Canon app for the 80D that you can't do on the 70D(start/stop recording video and other stuff). I may go ahead and get myself the 80D(body only) for my birthday next month and save the 70D as a backup camera.

Reactions: Malasia

Famous

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Blowing up isn't about content, cameras or charisma... Channels that seem to explode out of nowhere, their creators all came from somewhere else and brought their viewership (or resources to generate a viewership) with them. I've yet to find a channel that became an overnight success that the creator didn't already have successful blog, worked in a closely related industry, etc.

Wow... all the sudden I just got really tired... like that euphoric, zonked out of your mind kind of tired that just hits you all at once. It doesn't have anything to do with the conversation but... I'm tripping pretty hard right now and I just looked up and BamaGuy's video says, "Get Plenty of Sleep" and it's freakin' me out!

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So many of these trends are just painful. But this is pretty much what the algorithm is dealing us all these days. Imitate or perish. It's sad.

Reactions: Gamayun

Gamayun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
So many of these trends are just painful. But this is pretty much what the algorithm is dealing us all these days. Imitate or perish. It's sad.
Well said my friend. Second happening to me right now. Imitation did't really work in my field so far, but may be I did not try hard . It feels that I would loose respect to myself if I start to paint garbage and I do not beileve that people willingly search to watch garbage unless it recommended by youtube and jammed to they throat . Call someone a pig 11 times and on 12th person will say oink.

Reactions: babyteeth4

Spectre677

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's always going to get harder and harder with every passing day; I can't really add anything outside of what people have been saying already.
Just, whatever you do, don't allow it to discourage you from making videos completely. It's hard as heck and you will definitely battle with those feelings more than once - but no YouTube achieved success by quitting. So keep going! You got this!
No better advice has been given getting discouraged is easier blowing up shouldn't be a goal it is a random event that can happen but doesn't to most so most of us just join on the YouTube ladder grind some grow faster than others but stick with that you enjoy I have set some goals on my About page but that's all they are there is no time limit I expect to meet any of them by and I know all about being stalled but I don't let it bother me I love what I do.

Reactions: darkstarmedia

Blakeehply

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Heaps of people go into YouTube just trying to do it for money, you have to be doing YouTube for the right reasons, I do it as a hobby, I think we can all admit it would be the dream job, but you really need to go into YouTube with the mindset of something like "This is what I love doing, playing games or just making videos in general is fun" :thumbsup2:

YAGURLPRIN

Reaction score
Yes, it is difficult. I've watched a few of your videos and you're funny. Rants that are funny do well I think but you upload once a week. That's not bad(a lot better than me) but the people that really start to grow upload more than that I think. I'm not saying everyday but more than once a week. I also think your editing is good but given you only upload once a week, it should be better(my editing sucks...I have no illusions about that).

I really wouldn't follow trends. You should be making videos about what interests you and I think your stories are good. Now you're going to have to educate me a little....what is SMASH OR PASS?...and Jake Paul isn't a great topic unless you plan to rant about him. Anyway as you said, just keep doing you and be consistent.
LMAO thank you and youre right. I really do need to post more than once. "Smash or Pass"is basically just who you would and wouldnt have intercourse with on youtube