Gamayun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yeap it's pretty hard to understand the new youtube algorithm.Nowadays it's become really hard to rank higher in the search result especially for a small channel :(
Search results become irrelevant now for me. Recommended by youtube on the side bar is everything.

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It's always going to get harder and harder with every passing day; I can't really add anything outside of what people have been saying already.
Just, whatever you do, don't allow it to discourage you from making videos completely. It's hard as heck and you will definitely battle with those feelings more than once - but no YouTube achieved success by quitting. So keep going! You got this!

Reactions: Spectre677

Yoursharkfriend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I think we all just need a chance. One viral video or something, a share, shoutout. Just one chance to be exposed and we're in. We're all good and creative just nobody knows us yet, that's why we don't grow :/ it sucks.

Gamayun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think we all just need a chance. One viral video or something, a share, shoutout. Just one chance to be exposed and we're in. We're all good and creative just nobody knows us yet, that's why we don't grow :/ it sucks.
One viral video would not help you do get big, it is short time earning growing pattern that do not last long at all.

PallenTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Don't spend too much time looking at how people blow up. It wont happen if you try for it, just make your videos, have fun, and one day some one will find your content and share it and it may end up going viral.
Content that has been made specifically to go viral normally goes viral for the wrong reasons and you wont get any viewer stability from it. Just keep grinding

u2bGamer

Reaction score
I have seen someone with only one viral video, it's really sad. They do not know what to do with their channel anymore.

Yeah, I have agree with everyone in this thread. It's getting harder and harder.

3rdepsilon

Reaction score
youtube wants a community not just trending videos, so if you aim to get fans you will go to the top.

Gamayun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
youtube wants a community not just trending videos, so if you aim to get fans you will go to the top.
Yotube want to make more money , not more friends. It is why so many small channels quit publishing new videos- youtube did not support well done videos by giving them a chanceby placin these videos in more recommended slots. Many people just tired believing in luck cause you can't run on optimism forever..

odabaco

I've Got It
Reaction score
This example might sound weird but I think it works : single guys and girls who go to nightclubs just to laugh with friends and to dance the night away have fun and enjoy the evening whether they meet someone or not. Those that go specifically to meet someone probably don't enjoy 9 nights out of 10 because their goal isn't met.

Point being : stay true to yourself, do what content you enjoy and it won't matter if your channel blows up or not, you'll have had fun doing it. Make it all about the channel blowing up and you might be left unhappy.

Easy for me to say, because I absolutely get it. Why shouldn't we want our channels to blow up? No harm in wanting that, but maybe it isnt healthy for that to be the sole aim?

Anyway, best of luck, I hope you have every success :)

Reactions: Bre