Ballistic

Keepin' it chill?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I eventually want to have a vlog channel and also still have my main channel and was wondering, at what sub number is it big enough to start a successful vlog channel that would get a decent amount of views, I was thinking maybe around like 100k subs.
Thanks!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I eventually want to have a vlog channel and also still have my main channel and was wondering, at what sub number is it big enough to start a successful vlog channel that would get a decent amount of views, I was thinking maybe around like 100k subs.
Thanks!

Hi and welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the strategy / technique forum. :)

Reactions: KatyAdelson

Ivywinter

Reaction score
Why not put your vlog content on your current channel? Might as well start and get current subscribers used to the idea. if you grow eventually big enough you can separate channels. Right now i have 3 diff types of content on one channel, but only 265 subs. Currently, I just create the content that makes me happy and will see what growth comes out of it. There maybe be a day i split them up but right now it all contributes to my one channel.

Reactions: Ballistic

Rickyduvall

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've thought of this same thing as well, I have a music channel and a vlog channel, but it seems like to really be successful at this you really got to focus on one. So thats kinda the route ive been taking and I've been focusing on the main channel, soon hopefully I can get enough of a following to get people to want to see vlogs.

Reactions: Ballistic

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
You don't need to wait for 100k subs. There's plenty of Youtubers around 20k-50k who have successful Vlog channels. But I would agree starting a Vlog channel from scratch with no following is almost impossible these days.

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
honestly start vlogging whenever you want

Rickyduvall

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You don't need to wait for 100k subs. There's plenty of Youtubers around 20k-50k who have successful Vlog channels. But I would agree starting a Vlog channel from scratch with no following is almost impossible these days.

Love your channel man!!

The Cold Abyss

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well maybe make a separate channel for vlogs, they seem to get lots of views even with no subs or a minimal amount of subs and the aspect of gamers not liking vlogs would maybe be avoided.

Ballistic

Keepin' it chill?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've thought of this same thing as well, I have a music channel and a vlog channel, but it seems like to really be successful at this you really got to focus on one. So thats kinda the route ive been taking and I've been focusing on the main channel, soon hopefully I can get enough of a following to get people to want to see vlogs.
Good advice man thanks!