Vlogging/montage channel needing feedback!

MATTHXWR

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey! I'm a pretty new VLOGGING YouTuber (although I've been filming and editing various videos for over a year now) and I need your HELP.

The link to my CHANNEL is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4koFSp1FTrobafwE55xAkw

I currently only have one VIDEO and would like to ask that you, please review/give feedback on it.
Whether it be the editing, actual clips or any tother aspect of the video.
ANY and ALL feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

If you would like to give feedback on any other aspect of my channel however, that would alo be great.
HAVE A LOVELY DAY.

P.S. I'm also thinking of making this my outro...

Let me know what you think :)

Outro.png

SandMan

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice first video. Love the editing, it is kind of the same style then my videos.

OK so my first tip would be to setup your YouTube channel properly. Get a channel trailer and add an uploads banner for now. Later when you have more videos then create a popular banner and also maybe categories like your favorite videos you created or had fun making.

Then the avatar. I would try and fill the white spots. Also maybe more creative thumbnails. Remember the more prettier your artwork on your channel the more eyes you will capture the more chances you have of gaining a viewer.

As far as the video, there is a slow motion part in the video. (Which camera are you using, I will be going out on a limb and say it is a GoPro) It stutters rather then one smooth motion. Read up or watch videos and remember to set your camera settings before shooting a scene. Your FPS shot on the clip is to slow. If it is a session then set it to 720P at 60FPS if possible 120FPS for slow motion. Sure the quality would degrade a bit but chances that your viewer would realize the small difference between 1080P and 720P is slim. Especialy if you have a clip where you use 1080P switch to 720P for the slow motion shot and back to 1080P. Rather not have slow motion then stuttering slow motion.

Also, remember to wipe the camera regularly to get rid of the water spots. Sure thing on the slide you can't help it but afterwards when you and your friends ran to the next pool there were droplets.

Other then that great job, this is a good first video. Just continue producing work and focus on your weak points and you should be able to shoot A grade stuff, the potential is there I can definitely see it.

I am guilty of most of these things that I named to you (Cleaning the camera, forgetting to set my settings, lazy on creating channel art)

Strongs and enjoy creating

MATTHXWR

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks so much! Will take that all on board and improve accordingly. Much appreciated :)

ggdeeofficial

EZ Game EZ Life
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! I'm a pretty new VLOGGING YouTuber (although I've been filming and editing various videos for over a year now) and I need your HELP.

The link to my CHANNEL is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4koFSp1FTrobafwE55xAkw

I currently only have one VIDEO and would like to ask that you, please review/give feedback on it.
Whether it be the editing, actual clips or any tother aspect of the video.
ANY and ALL feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

If you would like to give feedback on any other aspect of my channel however, that would alo be great.
HAVE A LOVELY DAY.

P.S. I'm also thinking of making this my outro...

Let me know what you think :)

View attachment 38461
as far as the end screen what is the music used for? just move that into the description box and turn it to a "next video" or playlist. other than that looks pretty good!