Strategies to promote you tube channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

earnwithronny

Hello everyone! I have been doing youtube for years, ( as a side , just for fun) I am inspired by all the famous youtubers rice gum, vitaly, and other successful youtubers. Recently i have been taking it more serious (2.5k views) I currently have a channel dedicated to ways to make money online. I have used a method that converts facebook users to my channel. But i feel as if its noneffective. I would like for you to share ways you use everyday to promote your channel. Maybe I can improve =)

There is plenty of topics how to promote your channel so go over them and read. Things that were mentioned are Reddit, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Recently what I am thinking and maybe the best way to promote your channel is to share it with your family and friends and with the people which you meet on daily basis. Sometimes I am to shy to do this, but these are your best supporters, the one who knows you from real life.

Locking this thread, there are a lot of strategies all around the forum on how to grow your channel, you can always check out the tutorial forum or use the search function ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back