Gaming (PS4) Looking For A Long Term Passionate and Dedicated Content Creators For Our YouTube Group!

Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Here's some information about me.

Me is looking for some Passionate and Dedicated Content Creators For Our YouTube Group thats are looking to collaborate on a frequent basis. I want to make some good friends and partners for our YouTube journey.

My Name: Michael Osby
Channel Name: Paranoia Origins
How long I've been doing YouTube: half a year and more
1. 180+ subs
2. 29 years old
3. Uploads 1-3 videos a day
4. PSN: Paranoia Origins
5. Upload Schedule: Once a day excluding Sundays (But I'm human and have and will miss days.)
6. Current Collaborators: Just me at the moment
7. Normal Recording Time: We'll discuess that when we plan when we call can record when we have the time.
8. Recording Days: I'll can record any day

What I'm looking for in collaborators.

Age Range: 16 or older (May make exceptions for mature people.)

Sub. Count Range: 30+ (You can have more or fewer subscribers that I do.)

Language: English (Accents are fine as long as they can be understood.)

NSFW Content: Please refrain from overly bad cursing (example is like doing it just to be funny) or bringing up adult topics when we are collaborating, I'd like to keep my channel kinda like how VanossGaming and his crew are in their videos. But of course in our own unique and interesting way.

Gaming Platform: PS4 (Console)

Communication: PS4 Party Chat

Games I Plan to Play with Collaborators (PS4 Store Prices! "may change from where you guy these games from else where"): Grand Theft Auto 5 ($59.99), War Thunder (Free to Play), WarFrame (Free to Play), Minecraft ($19.99), Tropico 5 ($29.99), Gauntlet ($19.99 *Low as $4.99 ATM), Destiny 2 ($59.99), Final Fantasy XIV($19.99 without the DLCs), Paladins (Free to Play), Worms Battlegrounds ($24.99), (more games will be added once i have money to get them)

Games I Could Possibly Play: Come talk to me for more information on this!

Other Requirements: A Decent Mic

Send me a pm or contact me via Discord (Paranoia Origins#2292) if you're interested.

*Note 1: If I find that you and I are not a good match, I reserve the right to stop collaborating with you at any time. However, I do not anticipate any issues. :)

**Note 2: This post is only intended for serious content creators that wish to earn a living doing what they love to do. So if you're not committed to creating great content, then don't bother.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • What games that i want to collab with other youtubers?
List of games i have that can be good collabration games: 1) Destiny 2, Overwatch, Paladins, Rainbow Six Siege, Monster Hunter World, H1Z1, and Fortnight (Rainbow Six Siege, H1Z1 and Fortnight) are the the three i have never played before.
  • What will my collaboration consists of you ask?
I would like to make a collaboration on destiny 2, monster hunter world, gta 5, paladins, rainbow six siege, overwatch (now i'm new to siege so if your willing to teach me and work with me then we good, as for overwatch its been a long time since i played it so i'm bad at it till i can get used to it again). All on the PlayStation 4 cause well its all I got to record and or live stream with, though people told me its best to record on the ps4 then to live stream and record as you get better quality out of your videos. but thats why i got adobe premiere pro for :p

• What are my requirements for these collaborations?
I don't have that many requirements but i do have some within understandable means like: 18 or older any younger will have to talk to me cause i'm not going lower then 16 years old no offence.

I'm a new youtuber so i don't have certain amount of subscribers to request you guys have.

Have at least 10+ video and it has to be about gaming, as for views i would say at least 30 views?

So thats pretty much all my requirements at this moment (will change based on if i can get our collab group going)

• How can contact me?
Give information on how they are going to get in contact with you. This can be via Private Messages, Consoles, Email, etc.

I have a few ways one being my cell phone number which i dont like to give out but it is the way for me to read and reply to them.

Private Messages are always welcome so dont be afraid to reach me here.

Messaging Me on my PlayStation 4 (PS4 Party Chat) is always great just if i'm record i turn OFF ALL notifications cause it creates that ugly black back in my videos and nearly impossible to remove or cover up.

As for any other ways to contact me would be my TWITTER, FACEBOOK, DISCORD, YOUTUBE CHANNEL, so I recommend you guys get just in case so we all always have some why to communicate with them better.

• When will our collaboration take place?
This one is option since this can be talked over in the PS4 Party Chat or other sort of communication with the group. But I wish to add up when will the our collaboration take place, like when will we need to submit the our content, and when we will upload the video etc.

All these gaming collaborations and more will be on the PlayStation 4 System cause i don't have a strong computer to do PC collaboration so please understand that.

(PS4) Looking For A Long Term Passionate and Dedicated Content Creators For Our YouTube Group!

Last edited:
Reactions: Samiphany

King4

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Me and my friend OG_BNETT are looking for some Passionate and Dedicated Content Creators For Our YouTube Group thats are looking to collaborate on a frequent basis. I want to make some good friends and partners for our YouTube journey.

My Name: Michael Osby
Channel Name: Paranoia Origins
How long I've been doing YouTube: half a year and more
1. 660+ subs
2. 29 years old
3. Uploads 2-3 videos a day
4. PSN: Paranoia Origins
5. Upload Schedule: Once a day excluding Sundays (But I'm human and have and will miss days.)
6. Current Collaborators: Almighty OG_BNETT (Been collaborating with him for a few months now)
7. Normal Recording Time: Sunday and Thursday (changes sometimes due to work) Central Time Zone
8. Recording Days: I'll record any day as long as I'm not busy.

What I'm looking for in collaborators.

Age Range: 16 or older (May make exceptions for mature people.)

Sub. Count Range: None (You can have more or fewer subscribers that I do.)

Language: English (Accents are fine as long as they can be understood.)

NSFW Content: Please refrain from overly bad cursing (example is like doing it just to be funny) or bringing up adult topics when we are collaborating, I'd like to keep my channel kinda like how VanossGaming and his crew are in their videos. But of course in our own unique and interesting way.

Gaming Platform: PS4 (Console)

Communication: PS4 Party Chat

Games I Plan to Play with Collaborators (PS4 Store Prices! "may change from where you guy these games from else where"): Grand Theft Auto 5 ($59.99), War Thunder (Free to Play), WarFrame (Free to Play), Minecraft ($19.99), Tropico 5 ($29.99), Gauntlet ($19.99 *Low as $4.99 ATM), Destiny 2 ($59.99), Final Fantasy XIV($19.99 without the DLCs), Paladins (Free to Play), Worms Battlegrounds ($24.99), (more games will be added once i have money to get them)

Games I Could Possibly Play: Come talk to me for more information on this!

Other Requirements: A Decent Mic

Send me a pm or contact me via Discord (Paranoia Origins#2292) if you're interested.

*Note 1: If I find that you and I are not a good match, I reserve the right to stop collaborating with you at any time. However, I do not anticipate any issues. :)

**Note 2: This post is only intended for serious content creators that wish to earn a living doing what they love to do. So if you're not committed to creating great content, then don't bother.
I'm down

Gamenatic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
hey man im a serious youtuber and like doing what i do! i got 253 subs and growing really quick i stream most of the time and would be awesome to collab with your team! im 16

Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey man im a serious youtuber and like doing what i do! i got 253 subs and growing really quick i stream most of the time and would be awesome to collab with your team! im 16
Alright just add me on PS4 and i'll invite you to me and my friend OG_BNETT's collab group and go from there[DOUBLEPOST=1516936546,1516936528][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm up for it Paranoia! I've been doing YouTube every day for the past two years. I'm 29 as well and me and my buddy Al Goober do a lot of videos together. We've been looking for a Vanoss type crew as well. I'm CWhiz45 on PS4 if you want to add me but I'll add you when I get home from work.
Alright just add me on PS4 and i'll invite you to me and my friend OG_BNETT's collab group and go from there

IkaikaTech

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey man im down im 16 and have a good mic and a ps4 i also have a pc i play battleroyal world of tanks and lots of other games