Gaming (PS4) Looking For A Long Term Passionate and Dedicated Content Creators For Our YouTube Group!

DTay Chaos

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i wouldnt mind sounds fun to me, i have paladins, fortnite, overwatch, infinite warfare and more. My psn is DTayTheGod

ALEA freelicencemusic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
It's so good to see people take gaming seriously!!! such a rare thing! Mate, if you ever were to be worried about the music copyright BS that's going on,feel free to download my stuff (I'm not asking you to, do it WHEN and IF you need). I hope you make it really big ;)
cheers

Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i wouldnt mind sounds fun to me, i have paladins, fortnite, overwatch, infinite warfare and more. My psn is DTayTheGod
alright add my psn ParanoiaOrigins, and i'll add you to our group. cause we weeding out people who cant be online to record with us on the weekends[DOUBLEPOST=1517849884,1517849851][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's so good to see people take gaming seriously!!! such a rare thing! Mate, if you ever were to be worried about the music copyright BS that's going on,feel free to download my stuff (I'm not asking you to, do it WHEN and IF you need). I hope you make it really big ;)
cheers
alright add my psn ParanoiaOrigins, and i'll add you to our group. cause we weeding out people who cant be online to record with us on the weekends oh and thanks for that i'll check it out someday when i can

thefed56

Reaction score
Hey there, I'd definitely be up for a collab with you.

Sub count: 535

Language: English (UK)

NSFW Content: I rarely ever swear or the like, people find me to be overly polite sometimes.

Gaming Platform: PS4 (Console) or PC or XBOX ONE or Switch(any console basically)

Communication: PS4 Party Chat, Discord, Teamspeak, etc.

Games I Plan to Play with Collaborators on ps4: Grand Theft Auto 5, War Thunder, WarFrame, Tropico 5, Destiny 2, Final Fantasy XIV - I play all of these, although haven't played some in a while.

Games I Could Possibly Play: Monster Hunter World? I'm currently addicted
Other Requirements: A Decent Mic - Ive got an xlr mic attached to an interface. in other words, it wont work with ps4 consoles natively, only plugs into a pc, because it requires drivers. is that ok? otherwise a headset mic is my only option

Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there, I'd definitely be up for a collab with you.

Sub count: 535

Language: English (UK)

NSFW Content: I rarely ever swear or the like, people find me to be overly polite sometimes.

Gaming Platform: PS4 (Console) or PC or XBOX ONE or Switch(any console basically)

Communication: PS4 Party Chat, Discord, Teamspeak, etc.

Games I Plan to Play with Collaborators on ps4: Grand Theft Auto 5, War Thunder, WarFrame, Tropico 5, Destiny 2, Final Fantasy XIV - I play all of these, although haven't played some in a while.

Games I Could Possibly Play: Monster Hunter World? I'm currently addicted
Other Requirements: A Decent Mic - Ive got an xlr mic attached to an interface. in other words, it wont work with ps4 consoles natively, only plugs into a pc, because it requires drivers. is that ok? otherwise a headset mic is my only option
i just started Monster Hunter World so we can give that a try? my PSN is Paranoia Origins add me and send me a message

Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This up is to show that i updated my posts here with new information about finding collabs with other youtubers with playstation 4's so i can start making lots of gaming content with other cool people.