Taso

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Just a small(er) channel, and wouldn't mind doing a collab with someone who gets my sense of humor. I do life stories and things of the like, so please check my videos and see if that's something you'd be able to work with. The games I play are Warframe and Paladins because my a** is broke lol. Warning: my channel is not meant for kids, so I would suggest at least being 13 before considering seeking out. I'm 15 personally. Umm, anyways. My Youtube channel is Taso, but searching maniclover88 for some odd reason pulls it up much quicker. It was my old username and could be why. Peace.

Reactions: NiallSwan98

NiallSwan98

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just a small(er) channel, and wouldn't mind doing a collab with someone who gets my sense of humor. I do life stories and things of the like, so please check my videos and see if that's something you'd be able to work with. The games I play are Warframe and Paladins because my a** is broke lol. Warning: my channel is not meant for kids, so I would suggest at least being 13 before considering seeking out. I'm 15 personally. Umm, anyways. My Youtube channel is Taso, but searching maniclover88 for some odd reason pulls it up much quicker. It was my old username and could be why. Peace.
brother i think we have similar sense of humour ahahah

Taso

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
brother i think we have similar sense of humour ahahah
I figured out how to link my channel so, just for clarity, check it out via the link in my OP. Just wanna make sure lmao.

Reactions: NiallSwan98

NiallSwan98

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I figured out how to link my channel so, just for clarity, check it out via the link in my OP. Just wanna make sure lmao.
already checked you out ahah ive a poxy habit of cursing also haha

Reactions: Taso

Livid

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey I'm also 15 and wouldn't mind collabing with you

Taso

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
already checked you out ahah ive a poxy habit of cursing also haha
Hey I'm also 15 and wouldn't mind collabing with you
It'd be cool to do one anytime lol. Gotta get some of that cringey meme crap. *would use a-ok emoji if i had my phone* And this is my sense of humor. lol.

Livid

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
It'd be cool to do one anytime lol. Gotta get some of that cringey meme crap. *would use a-ok emoji if i had my phone* And this is my sense of humor. lol.
do you have skype? My skype is xxNoScopexxBex