Taso

Just a small(er) channel, and wouldn't mind doing a collab with someone who gets my sense of humor. I do life stories and things of the like, so please check my videos and see if that's something you'd be able to work with. The games I play are Warframe and Paladins because my a** is broke lol. Warning: my channel is not meant for kids, so I would suggest at least being 13 before considering seeking out. I'm 15 personally. Umm, anyways. My Youtube channel is Taso, but searching maniclover88 for some odd reason pulls it up much quicker. It was my old username and could be why. Peace.

Just a small(er) channel, and wouldn't mind doing a collab with someone who gets my sense of humor. I do life stories and things of the like, so please check my videos and see if that's something you'd be able to work with. The games I play are Warframe and Paladins because my a** is broke lol. Warning: my channel is not meant for kids, so I would suggest at least being 13 before considering seeking out. I'm 15 personally. Umm, anyways. My Youtube channel is Taso, but searching maniclover88 for some odd reason pulls it up much quicker. It was my old username and could be why. Peace.

brother i think we have similar sense of humour ahahah

It'd be cool to do one anytime lol. Gotta get some of that cringey meme crap. *would use a-ok emoji if i had my phone* And this is my sense of humor. lol.
do you have skype? My skype is xxNoScopexxBex

Back