Gaming looking for people to play ps4 with

soldatcat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi, I usually play Overwatch, Black ops 3, the last of us and I just got into tomb raider :) I also play cod aw cod ghosts and GTA v but I lost my copy and should probably find it XD

You have to be 13-15 as I am turning 15 soon and would prefer people around my age :p my instagrams Soldatcat DM me there if your interested :)

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I would like to collab with you. I usually play Call of Duty Black Ops 3. Can you please tell me when you're are free, and what you want to do for a video? Thank you.

soldatcat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I would like to collab with you. I usually play Call of Duty Black Ops 3. Can you please tell me when you're are free, and what you want to do for a video? Thank you.
Sure, what age are you? :) :p

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, I have instagram. My @ is @gg_nine9

InstinctiveGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys i play bo3 all the time if you guys want to make a video i plan on making a series called road to dark matter and hero gear. I am 16 so i am around your age. My skype is holysnapz21 hit me up if you are insterested!

soldatcat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys i play bo3 all the time if you guys want to make a video i plan on making a series called road to dark matter and hero gear. I am 16 so i am around your age. My skype is holysnapz21 hit me up if you are insterested!
Hey do you have an instagram so I can add you to a DM group? :)[DOUBLEPOST=1482955433,1482955398][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah, I have instagram. My @ is @gg_nine9
Just followed you there now :)