Gaming Looking for people for a PC gaming group (like Vanoss or the Sidemen)

DreaM_HD

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im a youtuber looking for some awesome people to make a group like the sidemen on YouTube.

You need to be 13+ (I am 16), have a good quality mic and good videos on your channel. Also be able to have some top quality banter.

Games that i have currently have and we will probably play are gmod, black ops 3, dead realm, minecraft, gta 5, fifa 16 and more co-op games all on PC

I hope we can have lots of fun together so if you are passionate about YouTube and interested in meeting new people, then please leave your Skype name down below along with your name and age.

I hope to hear from you soon

My channel - Dream_HD (but type mlnhd1 into the YouTube search bar)

Wondrous

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im a youtuber looking for some awesome people to make a group like the sidemen on YouTube.

You need to be 13+ (I am 16), have a good quality mic and good videos on your channel. Also be able to have some top quality banter.

Games that i have currently have and we will probably play are gmod, black ops 3, dead realm, minecraft, gta 5, fifa 16 and more co-op games all on PC

I hope we can have lots of fun together so if you are passionate about YouTube and interested in meeting new people, then please leave your Skype name down below along with your name and age.

hey man id love to collaborate and help each other grow!
i am 16 and skype name is: farid_508
my channel is called TheWondrousGamer only 1 week old got abt 15 subs and abt 115 views!
i like to play cod,fifa,gta and any other game that is fun and exiting to play also just got rocket league

DreaM_HD

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey man id love to collaborate and help each other grow!
i am 16 and skype name is: farid_508
my channel is called TheWondrousGamer only 1 week old got abt 15 subs and abt 115 views!
i like to play cod,fifa,gta and any other game that is fun and exiting to play also just got rocket league
Sure man, I've added your skype

DreaM_HD

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, I'm a youtuber looking for some awesome people to make a group similar to vanoss or the sidemen on YouTube.

DubsThaGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey man whats up! I am interested in your channel hit me up! Im 14 years old, i have a blue snowball mic and i have fifa 16 bo3 and minecraft on the pc!

DreaM_HD

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey man whats up! I am interested in your channel hit me up! Im 14 years old, i have a blue snowball mic and i have fifa 16 bo3 and minecraft on the pc!
Sure man! What's your skype?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, I saw your post and was interested! I'm 13, but only have Mineraft, although I'm gonna buy BO3 in a week or so.

TezziMinee

Reaction score
Hey dude what's up I've been looking for some good collab and I make vids like vanoss so if your interested you can check out my channel to see if you like what I do? Contact me back if your interested![DOUBLEPOST=1447955792,1447955770][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm sixteen by the way[DOUBLEPOST=1447955924][/DOUBLEPOST]I forgot to add all the stuff I have! Oops... I have an professional mic it costs about 300 dollars I have a in game recorder for the PS3 soon to be ps4 I love to make people laugh and I have been on YouTube for 1 year now! I also have minecraft bo3 GTA 5 and gmod

Callico

Gamer, Vlogger and Graphics Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Hey, I saw your post and I am very interested. I am 16 Years old and I am from the UK and my skype is joshua.callicott.