Gaming Looking for Fun content creators to collab and create a group with!

Jamethan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, how you doing? great? that's good man, that's real good!
looking to create a group of content creators to accelerate all of our channels.

I'm a youtuber who has just started a 2 weeks ago but started taking it seriously 1 week ago. I have 14 subs and have a huge passion for getting better at this craft. Anyway, just looking for fun gamers to collaberate with. I'd love to share my techniques I've acquired over the last week haha and would love to learn from you guys too!

look me up if you guys want to see the content I'm creating! YT channel = Jamethan
Also don't forget to criticize anything about my channel, whether its channel art, profile pic, editing... I APPRECIATE ALL CRITICISM

Only interested in playing with people who are:
- Enthusiastic
- Fun
- Discord
- Have a decent mic
- Ability to Banter
- Passionate and driven to grow
- on PC and/or PS4

Games: (I'm down to buy any fun games you have in mind; if i can make a funny video of it)
CS:GO
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
GTA V
GMod
Golf with your friends

If you aren't interested, well thanks a lot for taking the time to read this and good luck in your future endeavors!

Last edited:

MutantCreeper36

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Would you be interested in some random minecraft minigames such as murder mystery on hypixel or anything on mineplex (i have titan rank on mineplex so I'm all ears for random things). I'm only suggesting this stuff because I can't play the other games listed because it would break my computer.

Jamethan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Would you be interested in some random minecraft minigames such as murder mystery on hypixel or anything on mineplex (i have titan rank on mineplex so I'm all ears for random things). I'm only suggesting this stuff because I can't play the other games listed because it would break my computer.
sorry man, never been a minecraft type of guy

BeefandRice

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey i am interested in making videos after my pc upgrade is complete and i have my at2020 but i was wondering if i could try making you a YouTube Banner?

Jamethan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey i am interested in making videos after my pc upgrade is complete and i have my at2020 but i was wondering if i could try making you a YouTube Banner?
sure man, i would really appreciate that! I am new to Photoshop so my banner is pretty weak... and when you upgrade your PC id be down to hit you up.

BeefandRice

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
it's not letting send you the link, do you have twitter or skype?

Jamethan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
it's not letting send you the link, do you have twitter or skype?
You Can DM me the link on Youtube. I didnt know you were making a prof pic as well becuase i just made one lol.

Dylan4564

Reaction score
Hey its nice to fiiiiiiiiinaly see someone doing funny f*****g moments. Anyway id be down to do funny moments with you hmu on steam: steamcommunity/id/dylan4564. And my discord is dylan4564#0035 Have a noice day.

IkaikaTech

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey its nice to fiiiiiiiiinaly see someone doing funny f*****g moments. Anyway id be down to do funny moments with you hmu on steam: steamcommunity/id/dylan4564. And my discord is dylan4564#0035 Have a noice day.
Yo I'll join ya