Do this because of equal trade I don't want to work with someone that has 5 subs and I get nothing from it and they get 40 subs. Just think a 120k youtube wouldn't work with a 800 sub youtube the out come is infair. If you would like I could review the channel and see what I can do.

No no it's not that, I actually have more subscribers than you do.
As I said, I was just curious as to your reason. Thanks for sharing.

IF you are interested to go ahead and work with another youtuber on PS4 Or Xbox 360 and have over 500 subs on YouTube then this is the collaboration for you! I have been playing Games such as The Crew, GTA 5, PlanetSide 2 (PS4), and BO2. I stream on YouTube and Twitch and love to post videos for my audience. I'm also currently on my road to 1000subs and hope to hit that soon! So if you love these games, meet the requirements, and want to grow a channel maybe this is the collaboration for you.

14+
No Squeakers
Over 500 Subs
PS4 or Xbox 360
Play Games Listed Above
Able to Livestream (Just a Plus)
Able to adapt to work with others and crew members
Able to use my GTA Online Crew

Attachments

• ROAD TO.png
    ROAD TO.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 0
I would like to collab but i dont have 500 subs yet but om on 400+ if you still want we could btw i have only Xbox but planing to get ps4
This can work I will Review Your Channel Quickly![DOUBLEPOST=1448063269,1448063167][/DOUBLEPOST]The things is I can see your channel is at 422subs but you havent posted in 3months so your audience may still not be there[DOUBLEPOST=1448063339][/DOUBLEPOST]
This can work I will Review Your Channel Quickly![DOUBLEPOST=1448063269,1448063167][/DOUBLEPOST]The things is I can see your channel is at 422subs but you havent posted in 3months so your audience may still not be there
and we are trying to grow together so audience is always necessary but if you post I new video and it does well we will do this

I was very busy i had school and hockey but i think i can get back on track i already have a video ready so i Will post it as soon as i can.

IF you are interested to go ahead and work with another youtuber on PS4 Or Xbox 360 and have over 500 subs on YouTube then this is the collaboration for you! I have been playing Games such as The Crew, GTA 5, PlanetSide 2 (PS4), and BO2. I stream on YouTube and Twitch and love to post videos for my audience. I'm also currently on my road to 1000subs and hope to hit that soon! So if you love these games, meet the requirements, and want to grow a channel maybe this is the collaboration for you.

14+
No Squeakers
Over 500 Subs
PS4 or Xbox 360
Play Games Listed Above
I don't have a ps4 until Christmas, but I can play PC games plus I have 610 subscribers

14+
No Squeakers
Over 500 Subs
PS4 or Xbox 360
Play Games Listed Above

I uploaded the video and got a disent
amount of views

Back