Gaming Long Term Xbox 360 GTA Online Colab (roleplays and More!)

ChasetotheFinish

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi I am a GTA Youtuber and I post Content every Tues. Weds. and Fri. If you play GTA V On the XBOX 360 and would love to be in my videos all you need it 200subs Min and be at least 14yrs old. I am excepting everyone that can fit in this crew! http:/ /socialclub. rockstargames .com/ crew/ chasetothefinishers (remove spaces)

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED MY SKYPE is ChasetotheFinish OR JUST MESSAGE ME ON HERE WITH A WAY TO CONTACT YOU!

Hope to see you soon!

ChasetotheFinish

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you have a favorite game of GTA V and you love to roleplay then this is the Colab for you! I love to do police roleplay and post videos on my YouTube channel!
The minimum requirements to go ahead and join is 150+ Subs and knowledge of the GTA game!
I would also like a non-squeaker
If you could I would love to have a group of at least 3 people and up to 16 may be added!

To join contact me on Skype at ChasetotheFinish
OR email me with the subject of Collaborations!

Josh Fraser

Reaction score
Hey I don't have 150 yet but i would love to be in some of your vids
Its ok if you dot want to

ChasetotheFinish

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you have / 325 subscribers? If so then this is the collaboration for you. In this collaboration we will be playing GTA online on xbox 360 and when I head 10 million dollars on xbox 360 we will be moving to PlayStation 4. If you want to be part of a stream squad or team that support each other and goes for the win all the time then hit us up and come and stream with us live on YouTube gaming and enjoy yourself I promise you will.

At this time I'm currently at 331 subs.

Newbegginings

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Mate I don't have 325 yet but I am at 276 and it would be awesome to play gta V on xbox 360 because I also have that console and I'm also looking into starting producing that content :D

Bearded Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
May I ask why the minimum sub requirements? Just curious... I would have thought personality would have trumped over subscriber count?

Reactions: Evanexus

ChasetotheFinish

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Mate I don't have 325 yet but I am at 276 and it would be awesome to play gta V on xbox 360 because I also have that console and I'm also looking into starting producing that content :D
I'll review your channel and think about it[DOUBLEPOST=1443147726,1443147579][/DOUBLEPOST]I
May I ask why the minimum sub requirements? Just curious... I would have thought personality would have trumped over subscriber count?
Do this because of equal trade I don't want to work with someone that has 5 subs and I get nothing from it and they get 40 subs. Just think a 120k youtube wouldn't work with a 800 sub youtube the out come is infair. If you would like I could review the channel and see what I can do.