ah, I used to play league a while back then switched to Dota 2 XD. Anyways bro your channel looks great, keep it up.

I still play Lol everyday with my friends in OCE server but to be honest with you it unless you are good at League or very very funny it's very hard to compete with other Big Lol Youtubers out there. Also can you check your channel name? It said "channel does not existed"
This is so true, there are so many big league youtubers out there who make amazing content, it's pretty much impossible to beat'em so the best thing to do is just collab with them :) a lot of them are really nice people. I play with a few of them semi-regularly and it's always a blast talking with them, also is great for producing content cause my fans get to see me interact with some of their other favourite youtubers, just an all round good time for everyone

Well, the competition on the league youtube creators is huge, everyone is watching big channel and aint interested on searching any new channels like us. Me myself spend hours and hours on editing and I can tell, my montages are far better than known montages, but hey, life is hard yo. Keep it up.

Well, the competition on the league youtube creators is huge, everyone is watching big channel and aint interested on searching any new channels like us. Me myself spend hours and hours on editing and I can tell, my montages are far better than known montages, but hey, life is hard yo. Keep it up.
I checked your content and in my honest opinion, your content isn't as high quality as you might think. Don't take this the wrong way though, just means you gotta put in more time and learn more editing techniques to really spice up those videos. Try searching up Yelko's channel. He's got around 5K subs and his edits are loved by everyone who watches them, even Uberdanger loves his videos!

Back