Gaming League Of Legends content creators!

zZAZzIL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys! I´m new to this site and i'm new to youtube.
I'd like to do a collab with another LOL content creator to help us both grow:)
Im looking forward to put a new channel under the tag"Check out this Channels aswell" and for someone to do the same with my channel but on your channel wall ofc:)
I'm 15 years old turning 16 in a month.
I Have 10 subscribers on my yt channel and 800 + views
I have recently started to upload weekly.
Contact me at PajenXD on skype or simply comment on one of my yt videos if you're intrested.
//zZAZzIL

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
I used to be a League of legends content creator like you... but then I took an arro... ok ok not continuing this... Well it was a while ago... I even reached plat on EUWest and I had a few gameplay videos made. Dont do it any more, instead I do vlogs and other gameplay videos... anyways just wanting to wish you luck! LoL channels get quite a few views if you advertise it right, in facebook groups or on forums and etc.

Reactions: zZAZzIL

zZAZzIL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I used to be a League of legends content creator like you... but then I took an arro... ok ok not continuing this... Well it was a while ago... I even reached plat on EUWest and I had a few gameplay videos made. Dont do it any more, instead I do vlogs and other gameplay videos... anyways just wanting to wish you luck! LoL channels get quite a few views if you advertise it right, in facebook groups or on forums and etc.

Thanks man and iam really trying to reach out on different types of forums such as facebook groups, but are you interested in doing some teamworking anyways, even doe you dont do lol content. for example like i put your yt channel in my featured channels and you do so aswell but with mine:) cuz you know, you seem like a cool dude

KQ4rt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I still play Lol everyday with my friends in OCE server but to be honest with you it unless you are good at League or very very funny it's very hard to compete with other Big Lol Youtubers out there. Also can you check your channel name? It said "channel does not existed"

zZAZzIL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I still play Lol everyday with my friends in OCE server but to be honest with you it unless you are good at League or very very funny it's very hard to compete with other Big Lol Youtubers out there. Also can you check your channel name? It said "channel does not existed"
Yea i know it's really hard comeptition but you can still dream right:p oh sh*t how do i change that?

KQ4rt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
go to your profile setting and change your channel detail I think :)

zZAZzIL

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
go to your profile setting and change your channel detail I think :)
YaY it worked, but i cant get it to work with my username so now the URL is there instead

KQ4rt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
You need to get 100 subs to be able to use your username :p Good luck bruh!