I don't have a genuine audience to critique me sooo...

TrayVayh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey @Sin B I took your advice with my latest video and want to see if I'm going in the right direction or not. Basically, I want to hear your opinions on my latest video. And thumbnail.

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey @Sin B I took your advice with my latest video and want to see if I'm going in the right direction or not. Basically, I want to hear your opinions on my latest video. And thumbnail.
Thumbnail is good, it's clean enough in my opinion. There's more aesthetic polishing up that can happen over time as you keep working on thumbnails for all videos, but overall it's good.

The intro commentary still needs some work, at least in editing to decrease the "umm's" and you're still stretching it out a bit too much, basically the first 2 mins and 38 seconds were all on the same screen, which is no good.

You've solved game lag which is good, so you're going in the right direction, mainly focus on your commentary for the time being and editing out any lengthy pauses and excessive umm's. Try to keep it as clean and to the point as possible at least in the editing process. But yea, improvement :)

Reactions: TrayVayh