SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
When uploading your videos, how many Tags d you add to them? Do you add as many as it lets you? or not many?

Reactions: Going Evil

Going Evil

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Add as many tags as you can. It will make your videos way easier to find which means more views which means more subscribers which means more fame and so on. Your welcome SeanFace101 :D.

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah but I was thinking that maybe better quality tags (less of them) will work better than quantity?

KingRay111

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You should try to put in as many as you can, but you need to make sure they are related to the video, so yes, its better to have "quality" tags over a "quantity" of tags.

Reactions: Ahbabur

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
What are they? Just words that are in the title, etc.. ?
Some are single words some are 2 word tags some 3. Whatever i have in tittle and description. Whatever relates to my video. Whatever i would search myself to find a video like that.

Reactions: SeanFace101

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Some are single words some are 2 word tags some 3. Whatever i have in tittle and description. Whatever relates to my video. Whatever i would search myself to find a video like that.
Cool :D

It would be good if there was a tool of some sort that you can see what tags / keywords are searched more :p Like the way Google Adwords does for Google searches :p

KingRay111

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Cool :D

It would be good if there was a tool of some sort that you can see what tags / keywords are searched more :p Like the way Google Adwords does for Google searches :p
You mean TubeBuddy?

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just recently opened an account with TubeBuddy and have spoke about it on here but haven't got around to trying all the things on it with any my videos yet :p So that's good to know that it does it on there then :D