Matitude

Of course as you can tell, I hope, that I do gaming videos. And in particular, commentary gaming videos. I want to say right off that I am not big into doing collabs with Call of Duty or anything of that such mainly because so many have done it. I want to be special and remembered for playing a not so played game, but one that anyone would enjoy. I hope to make many friends while I'm here and to share and make ideas together. Thank you for reading.

Of course as you can tell, I hope, that I do gaming videos. And in particular, commentary gaming videos. I want to say right off that I am not big into doing collabs with Call of Duty or anything of that such mainly because so many have done it. I want to be special and remembered for playing a not so played game, but one that anyone would enjoy. I hope to make many friends while I'm here and to share and make ideas together. Thank you for reading.
Hello matitude. Me and my friend would like to collaborate with you.

Ill collab with you, if your interested?

I'm up to do something like that if you're interested. Are you PS4?

Back