Meet Up/Gathering Any English Youtubers?

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I know the feels! The Weather is okay there today though isn't it?

By the way I just looked at one of your videos and really loved it! You seem so genuine and lovely! Perhaps I could contact you via email or anything else?

Lotsa Lurvin

Joanne xo
Thanks , glad i'm coming across in the right way. Tried to check you out but you link doesn't work , you can email me joshbates93@hotmail.com if thats your preferred choice or my social media links are in my bio of my channel :)

isaacdmann

Reaction score
Hello! i'm a english youtuber. nice to meet you all :) I'm Hayley
heyyyy, yeahhh i wanted to create a group of people that wanted to help each other out and create great content, and we could do collabs from long distance or if anyone can meet up they could do that too, ill make an instagram group chat if you all want? most people have instagram right? :p

BunnyMoonstone

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
heyyyy, yeahhh i wanted to create a group of people that wanted to help each other out and create great content, and we could do collabs from long distance or if anyone can meet up they could do that too, ill make an instagram group chat if you all want? most people have instagram right? :p
Yeah that sounds good. I've got a instagram and twitter.

j12stones

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone, I'm a Spanish Youtuber, but I used to live in Leeds (back in Spain now). I don't know if that works, but I'm always up for collabs, help and stuff :D

Reactions: BunnyMoonstone

tomandkatitv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
HEY! :D
Im isaac, im a new british youtuber living in Spain and would love to collab!
Id also like to set up a group chat somewhere with an diverse group of friends to all improve together an have fun along the way!
If anyone is interested please message :)
hey is sac, i'm (we're) super keen. how about a whatsapp group??