How did you start?

• Total voters
I'm a very shy person. I used to get crazy nervous when my teacher tells us to perform something in front of the class. I was watching an interview of a YouTuber one day and I was so amazed by how confident they are and how little they stumble with their words. I thought, "I want to be as confident as he is speaking in front of a crowd". Thinking of what kind of YouTube channel I want is easy for me as I've always loved playing story based and visual novel games. Although, I still stumble with my words and get tongue-tied, I am determined to accomplish my goals. And that is why I YouTube

I just started barely two months ago . I do it because I found myself on YouTube too often watching videos. I decided to make mine. I'm very camera shy, so I chose--CELEBRITY NEWS and entertainment (hot topics). And it also gives me this feeling of working from home,although I haven't gotten any payment from YouTube yet.

I know everyone has their own reasons for embarking on their YouTube journey. I find myself to be fascinated by all the different types of channels and goals out there and would love to hear your stories. so, if you don't mind sharing, what motivates you to make YouTube videos?

I've lived my life being put down by a lot of sides a lot of times different ways methods and whatnot. So success to me is like one gigantic f**k you to the world that shunned me.

views motivate me, as a small channel im sure many agree or have posted about it nothing makes you feel better then in the morning waking-up to a couple views or a new sub. it makes you want to make new better content. or thats how i feel about it any ways, its the chase of getting attention or growing as a chanel

Storytelling. I'm fascinated by storytelling and how it manifests in different media. I especially love that on YouTube you can watch different versions of this happening, not just digital storytelling but you can watch a video on an artist's process or a vlog on how someone is actualizing a project. I'm motivated by wanting to be a part of that :)

Back