Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Post a YouTube Tip

Discussion in 'Strategies & Technique Advice' started by CoolMoo5, Aug 19, 2014.

1. cansolen
    Cash:
    $7
    Many youtuber doesn't even want to give an advice. All they think is they.

2. Messages:
    Cash:
    $12
    Don make this mistake : Deleting your old videos and start new content (never)

3. Sam Fowler
    Cash:
    $0
    Specialize! How is your voice going to stand out among the thousands of others on YouTube?

4. DawnDawn
    Cash:
    $10
    I have already done this tip I have the same image here as a profile image I do on my youtube channel and my Google Account and Gmail account there all the same even though it is a older picture a few years old. I will be needing to update it soon but its the best closeup I have currently.

5. DawnDawn
    Cash:
    $10
    This is a great tip after all you can't be a youtuber without making videos. I have been considering on when to make my videos and I keep putting it off.

I think since my videos will mostly be unboxing the best day it to do it all on a Sunday. Since Sunday there is no mail.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 18, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 18, 2017 ---
    This is a great idea. Since I know I don't get mail or delivery's on Sundays that leaves me able to make the unboxing videos for Sunday and the review videos for other days of the week.

After all as long as your not live you can upload anytime.

6. TalkFandomToMe
    The Cake Is a Lie!
    Cash:
    $15
    Don't let yourself be discouraged by low views. You have to grow, and by letting yourself get disheartened, you will stay at that low view rate. And if you're at a decent sub amount, this still applies. Many YouTubers with millions of subs get only 50% of their subs' views.

7. mussonman
    Cash:
    $5
    Content tip:

If you're telling a story and you don't have a great ending: close with a lesson or a summation

8. DIY Reid
    Cash:
    $17
    Not necessarily, but their tips are usually pretty vague.

9. MYKD
    Cash:
    $9
    Great tip! also that beat goes in on your latest video

10. DIY Reid
    Cash:
    $17
    Get 4000 hours of watch time in 12 months and 1000 subs so you can monetize your channel :)

JonnyBoi likes this.