cansolen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Many youtuber doesn't even want to give an advice. All they think is they.

Sam Fowler

Reaction score
Specialize! How is your voice going to stand out among the thousands of others on YouTube?

DawnDawn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Reply to this with a SINGLE YouTube tip. Anything that a YouTuber might find helpful. It can be an obvious tip or something a little more complicated. You don't have to agree with all tips posted. I thought it would be cool to have a whole thread of YouTube tips that are short and easy to read.

Here's my tip:
Change your profile picture to either a close up of you face or a your logo for your channel.
I have already done this tip I have the same image here as a profile image I do on my youtube channel and my Google Account and Gmail account there all the same even though it is a older picture a few years old. I will be needing to update it soon but its the best closeup I have currently.

DawnDawn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My number 1 tip: If you want to be a YouTuber. . . actually make videos.
This is a great tip after all you can't be a youtuber without making videos. I have been considering on when to make my videos and I keep putting it off.

I think since my videos will mostly be unboxing the best day it to do it all on a Sunday. Since Sunday there is no mail.[DOUBLEPOST=1513567794,1513560186][/DOUBLEPOST]
Keep to a regular schedule, try to even out your videos and provide content on a regular basis to give viewers the acknowledgement when the next video will be uploaded.
This is a great idea. Since I know I don't get mail or delivery's on Sundays that leaves me able to make the unboxing videos for Sunday and the review videos for other days of the week.

After all as long as your not live you can upload anytime.

TalkFandomToMe

The Cake Is a Lie!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Don't let yourself be discouraged by low views. You have to grow, and by letting yourself get disheartened, you will stay at that low view rate. And if you're at a decent sub amount, this still applies. Many YouTubers with millions of subs get only 50% of their subs' views.

Reactions: Michael Linson

mussonman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Content tip:

If you're telling a story and you don't have a great ending: close with a lesson or a summation

Reactions: Michael Linson

DIY Reid

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
Many youtuber doesn't even want to give an advice. All they think is they.
Not necessarily, but their tips are usually pretty vague.

MYKD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Youtube tip: If you're a guy, change your gender to female. You'll have higher chances to become successful! ;)

And now my serious youtube tip: Go comment on new videos that relate to your content but don't exactly tell people to go check your video out just be nice and say anything. Its enough if you're being social in comments of other peoples videos that relate to your content. :smilingcute:
Great tip! also that beat goes in on your latest video

DIY Reid

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
Get 4000 hours of watch time in 12 months and 1000 subs so you can monetize your channel :)

Reactions: JonnyBoi