Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Post a YouTube Tip

Discussion in 'Strategies & Technique Advice' started by CoolMoo5, Aug 19, 2014.

1. CoolMoo5
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $772
    Reply to this with a SINGLE YouTube tip. Anything that a YouTuber might find helpful. It can be an obvious tip or something a little more complicated. You don't have to agree with all tips posted. I thought it would be cool to have a whole thread of YouTube tips that are short and easy to read.

Here's my tip:
    Change your profile picture to either a close up of you face or a your logo for your channel.

#1 CoolMoo5, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
  2. Qazplm
    The Q in YTtalq
    Cash:
    $1,520
    Don't sell your soul to Satan without reading the contract. And by soul and I mean channel. And by Satan, I mean networks. In other words, read the contract before signing it.

3. KdawgCreations
    KC Punk! KC Punk!
    Cash:
    $220
    Avoid Creative Nation :p

Omgitz Herp, Sk Jony and amberly like this.
  4. TheBatteryChicken
    Level 34 Drug Dealer
    Cash:
    $159
    Don't trust other youtubers

5. Pancake
    Lonely Weirdo
    Cash:
    $32
    Don't go on YouTube forums and spam threads with the same information then get butthurt and go back to TTG.

6. AlexGotBeats
    Blessed & Cursed
    Cash:
    $580
    Youtube tip: If you're a guy, change your gender to female. You'll have higher chances to become successful! ;)

And now my serious youtube tip: Go comment on new videos that relate to your content but don't exactly tell people to go check your video out just be nice and say anything. Its enough if you're being social in comments of other peoples videos that relate to your content. :smilingcute:

7. HumbleZeus
    Leader of the Humblers, Thunder God, Pizza Lover
    Cash:
    $20
    Don't make a video if your really don't want to make one chances are it'll come out lower quality because of it :)

Axiom Brevity, Doe, wufu and 22 others like this.
  8. CoolMoo5
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $772
    My number 1 tip: If you want to be a YouTuber. . . actually make videos.

9. ZookeGames
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $13
    Keep to a regular schedule, try to even out your videos and provide content on a regular basis to give viewers the acknowledgement when the next video will be uploaded.

10. Crown
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Administrator
    Cash:
    $5,566
    Don't forget to press record before you start talking. ( :( )