CoolMoo5

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Reply to this with a SINGLE YouTube tip. Anything that a YouTuber might find helpful. It can be an obvious tip or something a little more complicated. You don't have to agree with all tips posted. I thought it would be cool to have a whole thread of YouTube tips that are short and easy to read.

Here's my tip:
Change your profile picture to either a close up of you face or a your logo for your channel.

Last edited:

Pancake

Lonely Weirdo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist, Animator, Other
Don't go on YouTube forums and spam threads with the same information then get butthurt and go back to TTG.

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Youtube tip: If you're a guy, change your gender to female. You'll have higher chances to become successful! ;)

And now my serious youtube tip: Go comment on new videos that relate to your content but don't exactly tell people to go check your video out just be nice and say anything. Its enough if you're being social in comments of other peoples videos that relate to your content. :smilingcute: