Megamindez

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Instead of getting overwhelmed and being frustrated that you don't have enough subscribers,
stop focusing on the end result. Focus more on the journey and break the whole process into simple steps

Simplify! :) hope that helps. *I get frustrated a lot, so I remind myself of this lol

Linkopotamus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Make sure you're having fun every step of the way, or it's probably not worth it

Reactions: muju
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Know your audience and market and use all the tools available to you. A lot of free Youtube tools are out their, go and find them!

odabaco

I've Got It
Reaction score
I'm a bit early on this YouTube journey to have good tips, but one thing I truly believe in is to learn all disciplines involved in the process : scripting, filming, lighting, editing software, effects, copywriting, SEO, etc if you can, because if nothing else comes of your YT hobby, then at least you'll have gained some useful skills along the way! :)

BlackSpiderYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Use Exstentions Such as vidiq and tubebuddy to rank your videos higher

Kinan Media

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can share YouTube content without hooking up your other social networking accounts, but if you do, the process gets all (buzzword alert!) "frictionless." As you upload, comment, favorite or like a video, these actions will be broadcast to your Facebook and Twitter accounts for your friends and followers to see. To manage these options, click on your username at the top right of YouTube, then "Settings," then "Sharing."
YouTube offers an on-screen keyboard for foreign languages. This is useful as it means anyone can look for specific foreign language content from any PC — regardless of the physical keyboard's layout.To type search queries in Arabic, Greek, Russian, Thai (and more) you need to first change your language settings to your preferred lingo.Scroll right down to the bottom of the screen and click on the language drop-down menu.Once you've selected a language with special characters, a little keyboard icon will appear in the YouTube search bar. Click it to get started.
ok, God Bless U