VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Have a dislike quota. Every YouTube get's dislikes for no reason from trolls. so only care about them when you get more than normal. If you do, just consider if it's on a controversial video or not. If it is, once again, just ignore it.

Reactions: muju and Dave2017

Kinan Media

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Youtube Tips: make thumnail of your video as good and interesting as possible, it will be very interesting if you want to install super sexy girl in video you will surely see it because curious about your video.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
With the new youtube algorithm, pay attention on the audience retention. Few tips to extend audience retention are be consistent, create good content, roll those b-rolls.

Reactions: MedTerms

Leah.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think learning from other YouTubers has really been the #1 thing to help my channel grow. Forums like this or watching videos like "How I Edit my Thumbnails" has given me advice from YouTubers with more subscribers/views than me, who were also in my shoes at one point.

I learned about SEO, TubeBuddy, PicMonkey, and iMovie this way.

Reactions: MedTerms

toptengamer100

Reaction score
Using good gear only gets you so far. Have a good story to tell, be entertaining, and have something legitimate interesting to share

Reactions: WebSam

ekolopina

Reaction score
Best advice I could give is, whatever you do in life, do it with love.
If you want to make something good, you should do it with alot of love.
Everything that was made with love can be felt by other humans on a unknown level...
If you are doing it just so and there is no love in what you're doing.. forget it or start to love to do what you do or start to do what you love to do...

Reactions: muju

Juke Joint Gaming

Reaction score
Read everyone of these. Don't have anything to add since I am new at this but really appreciate this thread being here.

Hansrutger

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Set a weekly goal, "this week I know I will be X amount busy, so I will be able to post Y amount of videos" and even if you fail, don't see it as a loss, just look at why you didn't finish it and correct yourself for the following week. Until you're reaching your weekly goals, you're not allowed to eat cookies or cake!!!