Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Post a YouTube Tip

Discussion in 'Strategies & Technique Advice' started by CoolMoo5, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Lime Cake Music
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $7
    For every negative comment you read, read a positive one twice :)

2. JonnyBoi
    Cash:
    $25
    Upload daily!:bounce:

3. FireShock
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $7
    Don't comment sub 4 sub on videos of big YouTubers, it just comes across as desperate and puts a lot of people off checking out your channel.

4. DougieBoy
    Cash:
    $50
    Focus on the quality of your videos over quantity. Videos have more watch time with quality, then they do with quantity.

5. Seansie
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $19
    Yes out lighting and camera position before officially starting to record...10 minutes of footage later and you find yourself at a ever so slight angle, out of focus completely, and/or having to do some post color correction.

6. Seansie
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $19
    Ayy same haha. It's going to be *just great* when they find out

My tip: Plan your videos out ahead of time. Even if that just means a general outline, it'll help keep you focused and not put random tangents in (not that those are always bad. Depends on your content/video)

7. BB21
    Cash:
    $0
    Great tips guys. thanks for sharing

8. Cassarilla
    Cash:
    $17
    Focus on what your the most passionate about first if you have limited free time! I made the mistake of wanting to do music, videos about games/shows/etc that I liked, vlogs, AND gaming videos. Then realized I really need to focus on one thing (I chose music) and if later my channel becomes more successful and can be a full-time thing, giving me more time to make things, THEN those other things can come back into play.

sirbestow likes this.
  9. sirbestow
    Cash:
    $13
    Unfortunately I've had that happen.... with "celebs" in front of the lens. Good rule to follow. LOL

Crown likes this.
  10. JUST GLUE IT
    Cash:
    $4
    My tip would be...find YTtalk for advice and tips, before making a bunch of mistakes!

MedTerms likes this.