Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Post a YouTube Tip

Discussion in 'Strategies & Technique Advice' started by CoolMoo5, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Larya
    Cash:
    $20
    This is one great tip! Does it work in the free version of tb?

Try to make shorter videos at first. People who don't know who you are are more likely to watch a 5 minute video than a 20 minute one. Once you get a steady audience, you can increase the time and perhaps add more stuff. This is something that has worked wonders on another channel of mine. ^^

2. Heather White
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $15
    Mention other of your previous videos and other YouTubers that are in your niche in your videos. You never know when someone might return the favor and shout you out!

3. Messages:
    Cash:
    $6
    I'm really starting to see growth with my channel following this tip.

Simple, but it makes a big difference.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 20, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 20, 2017 ---
    Very underrated tip here. I learned this the hard way. I had good video. when I listened to it... echoes and other foreign sounds ruined it IMO.

4. skepticalvoid
    Cash:
    $45
    Graphics are important!

5. Tom theWildlife
    Cash:
    $21
    Number 1 rule: Don't give up.

6. Farley Productions
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $20
    Try posting a variety of content. The more videos you have to watch (of good quality) the more likely you'll be able to grow your fanbase.

7. Sibernethy
    Questin' for a Jestin'
    Cash:
    $118
    If you're a PG channel and are collaborating with a guy that likes to swear, make an art of censorship. I use Hanna Barbera cartoony sound effects to censor swearing in my videos and it adds tremendously to the video!

8. Fox Beat
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $44
    Heres my tip: Do not delete ur worst vids (if you have), still enable comments feature and be sure to filtering some harashment words

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk