Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Post a YouTube Tip

Discussion in 'Strategies & Technique Advice' started by CoolMoo5, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Brandt Prescott
    Cash:
    $19
    Nail down how long you want your videos to be. Think about how long you would give a new channel a chance before clicking out of it. I feel like 3-5 minutes is a good length. Keeps it pretty short and sweet. Depends on what kind of videos you're making but I feel like bigger youtubers are given more of a chance to make long videos because they've built their reputation already.

sirbestow and JUST GLUE IT like this.
  2. TheFreshBiz
    FreshTechTV
    Cash:
    $60
    community is King, build community with your fellow creators on different platforms Reddit, Facebook groups, Twitter, comment on other people's videos, etc. It takes a village, also collaborate with like minded creators

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. theResidentPsychopath
    Liking YTtalk
    Every. Damn. Time. I forget to put it on silent.

sirbestow and Crown like this.
  4. Digital Beast
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $34
    I always plan to record one day and edit another. I try to never stray from this formula. That way you can make it a habit :D. If you think you can make another video in that time, just record another!

5. rmsensual
    Cash:
    $3
    give value by commenting actual advice on other youtube channels, which are similar to your own.

MU. likes this.
  6. Alpha YT
    Cash:
    $17
    Make sure to have fun with whatever you are doing.

MU. likes this.
  7. MU.
    MU.
    Cash:
    $12
    YouTube Tip:
    Remember that your viewers are real people and not a "Number of subscribers".

PickleStar and MedTerms like this.
  8. LiquidCandy
    Cash:
    $0
    Dont spam threads on YTtalk hahah

9. BossHogg FGF
    Cash:
    $32
    Learn to read YouTube analytics so you can adjust your next videos accordingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MU. likes this.
  10. Digital Beast
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $34
    I think the best tip ever for video game commentators, is to talk overly excited. Like more than you are comfortable with, if it sounds like you're talking to a friend, then you're tooooo boring most of the time.