Brandt Prescott

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Nail down how long you want your videos to be. Think about how long you would give a new channel a chance before clicking out of it. I feel like 3-5 minutes is a good length. Keeps it pretty short and sweet. Depends on what kind of videos you're making but I feel like bigger youtubers are given more of a chance to make long videos because they've built their reputation already.

TheFreshBiz

FreshTechTV
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
community is King, build community with your fellow creators on different platforms Reddit, Facebook groups, Twitter, comment on other people's videos, etc. It takes a village, also collaborate with like minded creators

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Digital Beast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I always plan to record one day and edit another. I try to never stray from this formula. That way you can make it a habit :D. If you think you can make another video in that time, just record another!

rmsensual

Reaction score
give value by commenting actual advice on other youtube channels, which are similar to your own.

Reactions: muju and MU.

Alpha YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Make sure to have fun with whatever you are doing.

Reactions: MU.

BossHogg FGF

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Learn to read YouTube analytics so you can adjust your next videos accordingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MU.

Digital Beast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think the best tip ever for video game commentators, is to talk overly excited. Like more than you are comfortable with, if it sounds like you're talking to a friend, then you're tooooo boring most of the time.