How to Get Your Channel to 100 Subs!

Glad to help. I have continued to make more of these. I try to post an article on ytt everytime I do. Check out the tutorials threads and you can find some of the others. I think they are all pretty helpful

I thoroughly enjoyed your video on the green screen and took your advice on the promotion idea. Gotten many views but not that many subscribers, yet. I might not be advertising it correctly or I'm just a little impatient. Any more tips on that aspect?

Also, you got a sub my friend :)

I thoroughly enjoyed your video on the green screen and took your advice on the promotion idea. Gotten many views but not that many subscribers, yet. I might not be advertising it correctly or I'm just a little impatient. Any more tips on that aspect?

Also, you got a sub my friend :)

Thanks. The most important thing is to keep the person from clicking away in the first 5 seconds (that's when they can click away). Keep them watching the whole ad and you will be successful. It can be a good idea to offer value in your ad, not just be descriptive.

Ok I kind of have a clear idea of what I should do, but I'm still hesistating on spending money for a campaign, especially when I got very little videomaterial. But this was very helpful, thank you!!

Back