Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

How to Get Your Channel to 100 Subs!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Marketing, Strategy & SEO' started by ohaple, Nov 16, 2013.

1. AlavasGaming
    Cash:
    $19
    How early should you start spending money on adds ect. We only have 6 videos up, releasing a new one every day, so I'm afraid to spend the money and then have people deterred by the lack of content.

2. TheSwedishTraveler
    I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
    Cash:
    $131
    I wouldn´t spend money on adds, Just keep making content, make decent titles and tags, looking up other channels and start conversations, and the views will come!

3. Ultimate gamer
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $2
    Great tips.I hope they work for my channel because it is very difficult to get at 100 subs especially when you are new.But you help me with your great tips:)

4. Flamboyant_Fish
    Cash:
    $29
    I did a $10 dollar promotion and it was only supposed to get me about 4.5k ad impressions but I woke up to 6.5k views on my video. I only got about two subs from it though and one comment on my video, I was wondering if this is normal? I'm happy with the view count from the promotion but I was wondering if it honestly does help with subs? Thankssssss

5. SomeGuyDude
    Just some guy, dude.
    Cash:
    $241
    As it turns out, a horror Let's Play channel does not pass any of Google's guidelines, so it looks like ol' SGD can never have an Ad Campaign haha.

Oh well...

6. Mescudi
    Cash:
    $18
    Never thought about this , thanks again.

7. nikkisy
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $77
    I want to try ads in the future, when I have more videos on my channel. Great tips :) thanks for taking the time to share

8. Marcus Gray
    Cash:
    $13
    Thanks for the advice dude.!

9. jwl9brla
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $64
    I've tried adds once and I did get one subscriber but it wasn't really a CTA video. If I actually made a trailer asking people to subscribe I probably would have gotten more subs.

10. Khappa
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $50

GOOOOOD ADVICE BRO!!! This is the reason why you suggest to boost the channel with ads right?