How to Get Your Channel to 100 Subs!

Kloer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Very nice guide, I will definitely be putting some cash towards doing some advertising but I have only one question about it. Would you suggest that smaller channels have a certain number of videos posted before setting up an ad and having it run? Or would it still be a good idea just having a few (10 or less) and still run the ad??

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Vlogger
Hi Kloer... please let me share my personal consideration, its my same problem.
I would like to ads my new channel too but right at the moment I think I have to put more original contents, -cause for my opinion it could be much better for every new user that can watch the channel for first time.

Kloer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I suppose that would make sense, I suppose I shall wait a little longer before setting up my ads. Thanks for your input Khappa, I appreciate it.

Reactions: Khappa

Psytrux

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just be careful when spending money on promoting. You may get more subs but that doesn't mean in the long run they will always be your most engaging subs. Like you said about the giveaways, it can sometimes bring a false sense of success.

LucasJacob23

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Awesome! I definitely need to use these tips. I would rather have 100 subs sooner than later.

George Chen

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Nice! Though you should put some requirements like how many videos should you have out already and etc. But I'll be doing this as soon as I get my hands on about 10 or so videos out!

Megamindez

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the tipps, they are very helpful~!

ItsJoey

Reaction score
If I want to promote my Youtube video I see a whole other screen. I can promote my video at Google Search as it seems (see photo). And this is after I filled in my title, and description for the video I wanted to promote. So, I want to promote it on Youtube. How do I make sure that it will? Do any of you guys know what I'm doing wrong?

Attachments