How to Get Your Channel to 100 Subs!

highsociety

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You will get there. The first 100 is the hardest in my opinion. Feels like you often can't get traction. After that, it is just about time to grow.
Thanks for the support! I've heard that too, but I have a lot of motivation, and it's summer so I have buttloads of free time. I'm just going to keep going at it for the whole summer, and see where I am at the end.

ohaple

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the support! I've heard that too, but I have a lot of motivation, and it's summer so I have buttloads of free time. I'm just going to keep going at it for the whole summer, and see where I am at the end.
That's a good plan. If you upload quality regularly you should pass 100 in no time. Just aim for 2-5 subs a day to start with. You can gain that just by hitting social media pretty hard. Then in a month you will be at 100

Paulie Popcorn

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
My channel ad is up. About 2k views so far, and 93 subs! Not too shabby. I may change my ad since I get about 2 subs. Almost at 100!!

I'm sure once I move into my new house (it has a spare room to use as a studio) I will start doing more reviews on a timely basis.

KYCnick

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Thanks for this
great video. We're going to make a channel trailer asap

TheRaptorClaw

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Great tips. I have a rather new channel so I really am in need of views and subscribers for my gaming channel.

Mr Danny

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I think before spending any money or your channel, it's best if it grows by itself to see if your content is actually good or its not working and you should change it

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Exactly I'm gonna do that later once I make few videos to promote myself :D
Hope one day I will be famous like Superwoman :D

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I´m a little skeptical about spending money on youtube though, since I don´t have a lot of money to begin with!
but I do understand in a sense why I would!
But I will just focus on my content (as bad/good as it gets) and eventually the subs will come!