How to Get Your Channel to 100 Subs!

ohaple

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like to set it to the minimum daily to help better my chances for overserving (better value)

Earthling1990

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I never even knew about the promote thingy so I will have to try this out at some point. Thanks for the tips.

ArcDawn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Thanks for the guide but how many of those subs are fake/bot subs that don't engage with your video?

ohaple

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the guide but how many of those subs are fake/bot subs that don't engage with your video?
None...? The ad has to be viewed on someone elses video, clicked on, then they can sub... It isn't any sort of botting process.

ArcDawn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
None...? The ad has to be viewed on someone elses video, clicked on, then they can sub... It isn't any sort of botting process.
I think I read somewhere about paid advertising getting your channel spread but there are click farms that click the ads which results in subs increasing but no gain in viewership.

ohaple

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think that was with services like Virool? I havent seen that personally. The gains I got in subs matched the relative gains in views. This is google's advertising system.

SkorvaHD

Reaction score
Very helpful, thanks for the time you put into this