How to Get Your Channel to 100 Subs!

ohaple

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Fantastic advice man! :D
Glad to help. I have continued to make more of these. I try to post an article on ytt everytime I do. Check out the tutorials threads and you can find some of the others. I think they are all pretty helpful

TheRedTieGuy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Glad to help. I have continued to make more of these. I try to post an article on ytt everytime I do. Check out the tutorials threads and you can find some of the others. I think they are all pretty helpful
I thoroughly enjoyed your video on the green screen and took your advice on the promotion idea. Gotten many views but not that many subscribers, yet. I might not be advertising it correctly or I'm just a little impatient. Any more tips on that aspect?

Also, you got a sub my friend :)

ohaple

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I thoroughly enjoyed your video on the green screen and took your advice on the promotion idea. Gotten many views but not that many subscribers, yet. I might not be advertising it correctly or I'm just a little impatient. Any more tips on that aspect?

Also, you got a sub my friend :)
Thanks. The most important thing is to keep the person from clicking away in the first 5 seconds (that's when they can click away). Keep them watching the whole ad and you will be successful. It can be a good idea to offer value in your ad, not just be descriptive.

Naturle

Reaction score
Ok I kind of have a clear idea of what I should do, but I'm still hesistating on spending money for a campaign, especially when I got very little videomaterial. But this was very helpful, thank you!!

ohaple

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Keep building your channel then. :) make sure you are proud of it before spending money

Reactions: Naturle

TheOnlyBadsid2

THE GIF LORD
Reaction score
Lots and lots of tips, so much reading, will read later, seems quality

ohaple

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Great tips mate. Keep the great work on your channel and congrats on 10k!
Thank you! Happy to finally get there. I just posted a "1000 subs" tips thread on here too for those of you that have mastered 100 subs. :)

ohaple

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That looks awesome, but I'm not even at ten yet. Regardless, thanks!
You will get there. The first 100 is the hardest in my opinion. Feels like you often can't get traction. After that, it is just about time to grow.