• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off hello everyone hope you doing good. for this year my goal is 100 subs im on 70 so super close and also very excited.

well mine is pretty simple i also want to become more regular on my channel posting at least 2 times a week.

anyway what are your guys goals?

I don't really have a sub milestone for this year, since I've started haven't gotten much sub recognition, but I do get some views, so going from 200 to 500+ would be nice.
Overall my 2016 milestones are just with consistency and getting used to the whole process. uploading every single day, recording every single day, spreading my name across social media's and so on. As well as improving content daily as much as possible.

I don't really have a sub milestone for this year, since I've started haven't gotten much sub recognition, but I do get some views, so going from 200 to 500+ would be nice.
Overall my 2016 milestones are just with consistency and getting used to the whole process. uploading every single day, recording every single day, spreading my name across social media's and so on. As well as improving content daily as much as possible.
that is awesome man views are very important as well subs are just regualrs some regulars dont sub but it does not effect views

Congratulations on your milestone reached! I'm getting close to 500K views, so that's pretty cool.

@everill - I've merged your thread with this one. Please read the milestones rules (pinned at the top of the forum before starting a thread in this section. :) )

So I already surpassed my previous goal of 315 subscribers by the end of the year. I now have 353 subs and I'm looking towards 400 subs by the end of the year.

Well 11 months of this year have been awful for me with YouTube but this one month has been awesome so my goals time
MY GOALS
- maintain a good 3 uploads per month ratio
- work hard on editing and don't get sloppy
- try and reach 100 subs ( in May my subscribers will go up a lot trust me I know this )
- try get to 1000 views
Thsts about it
#Achieved #smashedIt
i said get 1000 views lol i got 19k views to easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back